Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SVCHost :(

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    ZAP doesn't work with gameguard well either. It tries to kill it repeatedly, and sometimes if you have it setup wrong won't let you play.

I got ZAP for free as well, pretty awesome though.

Emphasis on the P for Pro, Zone Alarm isn't that great alone, but the Pro version brings in a lot that I'd say is NEEDED for utmost protection.
    I can get anyone the zone alarm security suite - it's comprehensive protection and I've never had a problem with ANY game. In fact, I installed it to fix the problem between maplestory and comodo.

Never used comodo. I only had MS problems when MS was new. Mostly because there were ways to use ZAP to bypass MS back in the day, when blocking single connections did the trick. After they got gameguard'd up and sex'd up, they started trying to block ZAP, which didn't work and sometimes left me in BSODs if I was windowing as well. Overall it was problematic, but soon after the end of beta, and eventually Nexon America coming in, there was no problem.
    Gone with the wind

Banned

Never used comodo. I only had MS problems when MS was new. Mostly because there were ways to use ZAP to bypass MS back in the day, when blocking single connections did the trick. After they got gameguard'd up and sex'dup, they started trying to block ZAP, which didn't work and sometimes left me in BSODs if I was windowing as well. Overall it was problematic, but soon after the end of beta, and eventually Nexon America coming in, there was no problem.
    Maplestory has a sex feature? O.O

Well, I meant more err... sexy. xD Like cash shop, which was what gave me the problems. I had every item in cash shop so when it started erroring on me, I just got pissed and had to restart a few times. :/

It fixed itself out really fast though, and since then I've had 0 problems with it and any games. Unless the game is fullscreen and the popup doesn't show over it! Some games will freeze at a black screen like that and won't let you alt tab back into ZAP, and I personally hate game mode (Always allow) :[
    Gone with the wind

Banned

Well, I meant more err... sexy. xD Like cash shop, which was what gave me the problems. I had every item in cash shop so when it started erroring on me, I just got pissed and had to restart a few times. :/

It fixed itself out really fast though, and since then I've had 0 problems with it and any games. Unless the game is fullscreen and the popup doesn't show over it! Some games will freeze at a black screen like that and won't let you alt tab back into ZAP, and I personally hate game mode (Always allow) :[
    I have to pay for sex from maple in some sort of strange "skin shop"? Screw that, I'm going to a strip joint.

Ugh Comodo, it's worse than Windows Vista's UAC or whatever it's called.

It gives you a popup for every single thing your computer tries to do, asking you to grant permission.

Oh god, I hate that thing >.>
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME