0 0%
  • Mario Kart DS

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Game To Get

Icon7 Which Game To Get

For the summer, I'm finally getting new games for my DS since I won a scholarship for a music festival (not gonna go in detail for that :P)
    So I'm getting 2 games, one is already decided to be Phantom Hourglass (Zelda for those of you don't know)
    The second one I have a list of candidates:
    New Super Mario Bros.
    The World Ends With You (leaning towards this one)
    Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
    Mario Kart DS
    Help me decide please! :confused:
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

My mistake, haven't been on HS lately
    Forgot completely about the Gaming section
    My apologies
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

World ends with you - Totally unique and fresh game to the DS. A great Jrpg.

New Super Mario Bro's - Awesome game if you want something like the NES marios.

Mario Kart - Another awesome game. Probably the best MK in the series. I still play it today after nearly 6 months of getting my DS.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - Have not played. I heard its good but I can't give you my opinion on it

Overall, I voted for The World ends with you.

I heard that The World Ends With You is good
    New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart DS r must haves they r really fun
    and i'm not really a fan of Final Fantasy

Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

Icon13

new super mario bros was hella fun for awhile, but it didn't take long to be traded in.

I wouldn't suggest mario kart since it spans different systems, but if you're traveling this summer. it would, however, be cheapest on the DS.

there is a thread detailing the world ends with you, so I'll let that be your guide.

I know very little about revnant wings.

you will have alot of fun with PH though. I personally found it more fullfilling than TP.

Looking for some fun? Check out the free 2048 game. With easy-to-learn controls and a cute design, it's the perfect way to have hours of entertainment. Match cupcakes into triples to build your cupcake kingdom and enjoy the added bonus of fun animations and puzzles to test your skills.

Where can I download fnf tankman game?

Hi. If you like to play online games and want to find a place where you can download fnf tankman game, then follow this link https://fnfmod.online/tankman/. On this site you can download this game to your device to play, so if you want to relax and just play the game on your device, then follow the link above and download this game

If you're wondering which game to get, let me introduce you to Gamesfrog. They have a fantastic website where you can explore a wide range of gaming genres and try out plenty of free fun games(check here https://gamesfrog.com/games/fun). Whether you're into action, adventure, puzzle, sports, or strategy, Gamesfrog has something to offer. With their extensive collection of games, you'll never run out of options to keep you entertained. The best part? It's all free! So, head over to Gamesfrog, discover new gaming experiences, and embark on thrilling adventures without breaking the bank.