Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request for 3rd job xbow skill tree

Well, one big plus for snipers is that we have no "rubbish" 3rd job skills - you'll want at least a point in all of them. So if you don't mind being a level or two behind your contemporaries you can put a point in everything to see which you like and which suit you.

As ED has already pointed out, the skills you must have by level 120 are:

Max Strafe
    Max Eruption
    21 Blizzard (more than 21 is a waste)
    5 Mortal Blow
    15 Eagle

All the other skills you can experiment with to find out what works best for you :)
    I took up Maple after giving up on an active sex and social life :D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doomowl View Post
    hey elder dragon, 1 more question, AE got critical att effect or nt?? blizzard

dont have right?? :confused:
    Arrow rain and arrow eruption, the twin close-range area attack skills that archers get both can do criticals, it's only blizzard that can't.

Quote Originally Posted by doomowl View Post
    And hw bout puppet?? the left down 15 point add into puppet??
    Crap, I forgot that, didn't I? Here, I edited it back in:

1 blizzard
    15~20 strafe (get more if you're poorer)
    6 puppet
    11 blizzard (get to 11, don't add 11 points)
    5 MB
    max arrow eruption
    21 blizzard (don't add 21, get it to 21)
    max MB
    max strafe
    max puppet
    max thrust
    15 eagle (only because it's needed for 4th job)

The reason I forgot puppet is that with blizzard I rarely if ever used it - it's only truly effective use is for doing the bottom of the squids map (you hit them all once to lure, place a puppet on the 2nd to last platform, and then mob attack them).

ED, your guide doesn't work. You won't have enough to get 15 Eagle.
    I max strafe first, but it still adds up the same.

3rd Job
    70 Blizzard +1
    71 Strafe +3
    72 Strafe +3
    73 Strafe +3
    74 Strafe +3
    75 Strafe +3
    76 Strafe +3
    77 Strafe +3
    78 Strafe +3
    79 Strafe +3
    80 Strafe +3
    81 Puppet +3
    82 Puppet +3
    83 Blizzard +3
    84 Blizzard +3
    85 Blizzard +3
    86 Blizzard +1, MB +2
    87 MB +3
    88 Arrow Erruption +3
    89 Arrow Erruption +3
    90 Arrow Erruption +3
    91 Arrow Erruption +3
    92 Arrow Erruption +3
    93 Arrow Erruption +3
    94 Arrow Erruption +3
    95 Arrow Erruption +3
    96 Arrow Erruption +3
    97 Arrow Erruption +3
    98 Blizzard +3
    99 Blizzard +3
    100 Blizzard +3
    101 Blizzard +1 ; Mortal Blow + 2
    102 Mortal Blow +3
    103 Mortal Blow +3
    104 Mortal Blow +3
    105 Mortal Blow +3
    106 Mortal Blow +1 ; Puppet + 2
    107 Puppet + 3
    108 Puppet + 3
    109 Puppet + 3
    110 Puppet +3
    111 Thrust +3
    112 Thrust +3
    113 Thrust +3
    114 Thrust +3
    115 Thrust +3
    116 Thrust +3
    117 Thrust +2 ; Eagle +1
    118 Eagle +3
    119 Eagle +3
    120 Eagle +3

Strafe MAX
    MB MAX
    Thrust MAX
    Blizzard 21/30
    Puppet MAX
    Arrow Eruption MAX
    Eagle 10/15/30

Correct me if im wrong
    GunWhisperer - 2X - Gunslinger
    IcedSentinel -48 - Xbowman (On Hold)

Banned

Yeah, you can't max thrust, so leave it at as far as you can get at the end.

You shouldn't max strafe right away, the last 10 points only add 10%, not as much of a damage increase or increase in utility as maxing arrow eruption would be. You certainly wouldn't max mortal blow ahead of puppet - or anything for that matter - as it's not even an attack skill, if you need it that badly you're doing something wrong. With all the snipe spots at squids, you won't even need freeze that badly, skip it like you did early on and just max eruption for gobys.

Shaddup and listen.

Level 70 - 1 Strafe
    Level 71 - 1 Blizzard, 2 Strafe
    Level 72 onwards - Max Strafe, 3 sp into strafe every level
    Then 5 mortal blow
    Then max Arrow Eruption
    Then put blizzard to level 21
    Then max Puppet
    Then max Mortal Blow
    Get 20 Eagle****(come to think of it, you'll be at newties, so get this to 20 first)

Now you got 10 Sps left, either put them into thrust or Eagle, doesn't matter as long as you use them

I think that's one of the best 3rd job Sniper builds out there, you really can't go wrong with it.

By the time you are 8x-9x you will have a concept of what to do and not have to follow guides.

edit:****You need at least 15 eagle for the 4th job FrostPrey Bird.

By the way buddy, might want to take advice from the people who have 120+ Snipers who are finished with their 3rd job build, I'm looking in this thread and haven't seen one other besides me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReGregitation View Post
    Shaddup and listen.

Level 70 - 1 Strafe
    Level 71 - 1 Blizzard, 2 Strafe
    Level 72 onwards - Max Strafe, 3 sp into strafe every level
    Then 5 mortal blow
    Then max Arrow Eruption
    Then put blizzard to level 21
    Then max Puppet
    Then max Mortal Blow
    Get 20 Eagle****(come to think of it, you'll be at newties, so get this to 20 first)

Now you got 10 Sps left, either put them into thrust or Eagle, doesn't matter as long as you use them

I think that's one of the best 3rd job Sniper builds out there, you really can't go wrong with it.

By the time you are 8x-9x you will have a concept of what to do and not have to follow guides.

edit:****You need at least 15 eagle for the 4th job FrostPrey Bird.

By the way buddy, might want to take advice from the people who have 120+ Snipers who are finished with their 3rd job build, I'm looking in this thread and haven't seen one other besides me.
    lol, I'm sorry, did you just call yourself a 4th job sniper? Hahahaha...

Everyone listen, I saw this guy train, he's anything BUT legit and his build is anything BUT good. Get your butt out of these forums greg and go back to your hacker friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    lol, I'm sorry, did you just call yourself a 4th job sniper? Hahahaha...

Everyone listen, I saw this guy train, he's anything BUT legit and his build is anything BUT good. Get your butt out of these forums greg and go back to your hacker friends.
    LMAO. Please, how about you get a Marksman then talk? Theres something wrong with you my friend. If I was anything but legit why is my marksman still on rankings, and yours isn't? That's what I thought *****. Oh wait, you didn't even reach 4th job. Yeah, shut up Gene. If I was anything but legit, I doubt I'd be in a pro guild either. You couldn't even stay in a guild cause you are loud mouthed retard.

You didn't see **** you bull**** artist, you'll never be a 10th of the Marksman I have. Tard. Have fun playing on your friends account that you hacked. What was it? A female mage? rofl..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReGregitation View Post
    LMAO. Please, how about you get a Marksman then talk? Theres something wrong with you my friend. If I was anything but legit why is my marksman still on rankings, and yours isn't? That's what I thought *****. Oh wait, you didn't even reach 4th job. Yeah, shut up Gene. If I was anything but legit, I doubt I'd be in a pro guild either. You couldn't even stay in a guild cause you are loud mouthed retard.

You didn't see **** you bull**** artist, you'll never be a 10th of the Marksman I have. Tard. Have fun playing on your friends account that you hacked. What was it? A female mage? rofl..
    Lol, wanna see pictures of my marksmen? Oh wait, you were mysteriously involved in a whole guild of hackers. And then suddenly you got to 120? Oh yeah, you're the picture of legit. Don't talk about my marksmen, you don't know ****.

Account I hacked? You're just making things up now, go away you toddler.

Icon1

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Lol, wanna see pictures of my marksmen? Oh wait, you were mysteriously involved in a whole guild of hackers. And then suddenly you got to 120? Oh yeah, you're the picture of legit. Don't talk about my marksmen, you don't know ****.

Account I hacked? You're just making things up now, go away you toddler.
    LOL I suddenly got to 120? I didn't know training for 4 hours a day level once every two days is hacking:rolleyes:. What guild are you talking about? Please do tell. Lmao. Right. You're an idiot my friend, I don't care about your ****ty marksman(if you even have one). Or is that the 11x sniper that's off rankings? You've been making things up ever since everyone stopped liking you. Go away kid, no one likes you.

Please. If there is anything more than legit, then I'm it.

You're spitting bull**** out of your mouth. Do me a favor, get your OWN 4th job character, keep it ON rankings. Then talk. Other than that, Shut the **** up and go play in traffic.

Oh, and for the record, why don't you try proving that I hack? Got anything? Pic's, videos? Want to know what my proof is that I'm legit? I'm on rankings, and will always be on rankings *****. Your Sniper, however, is not. Don't talk **** without anything to back it up you little punk-ass.

Heres my IGN's.
    Gforge - 124 Marksman
    xditkidxx - 57 bandit
    ibabyeater - 35 assassin.

All 3 legit and on rankings. Write them down for later. Why you ask? Cause they will never leave rankings.

Banned

I don't feel like sifting through the auditory vomit you call speech to figure out the meaning; go crawl back under the rock you came from and take your lies with you.