Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Request for 3rd job xbow skill tree

Default Request for 3rd job xbow skill tree

hihi, i am lvl 50 crossbowman nw, and i would like to request for sm 3rd job

xbow skill tree, coz i found out at hidden street forum thr is very difficult to

find the xbow skill tree :( So pls every pro gv me the xbow skill tree of 3rd

job, tqtq :D:D

He wants a Sniper guide, basically.
    Beta Levels Gained: 67 (35+20+12)
    GMS Levels Gained: 596
    87+76+61+47+43+37+37+33+30+22+20+17+16+16+16+16+16 +15+11+7+2+1

Level 60 Video ~~ Clicky
    Third Job Advancement Battle
    LMPQ - Money Making
    Improved Archer Training Guide
    GMS Kradia - Guild Recruiting
    What College Do You Attend?

Banned

1 blizzard
    15~20 strafe (get more if you're poorer)
    5 MB
    max arrow eruption
    21 blizzard (don't add 21, get it to 21)
    max MB
    max strafe
    max thrust
    15 eagle (only because it's needed for 4th job)

That's the utility build - you'll have all the skills you need at the right times to train. Don't listen to anyone who says thrust is bad or unneeded, they've never experienced being a slow archer during 3rd or 4th job.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    1 blizzard
    15~20 strafe (get more if you're poorer)
    5 MB
    max arrow eruption
    21 blizzard (don't add 21, get it to 21)
    max MB
    max strafe
    max thrust
    15 eagle (only because it's needed for 4th job)

That's the utility build - you'll have all the skills you need at the right times to train. Don't listen to anyone who says thrust is bad or unneeded, they've never experienced being a slow archer during 3rd or 4th job.

Hi, you mean blizzard nt add 21, get it to 21, izzit mean the blizzard i jz add til lvl 21 alrady enough right?? ^^ my eng sux, tel me pls, tq

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doomowl View Post
    Hi, you mean blizzard nt add 21, get it to 21, izzit mean the blizzard i jz add til lvl 21 alrady enough right?? ^^ my eng sux, tel me pls, tq
    At that point you should begin adding blizzard untill it's 21, so don't add 21 points, get it to 21. I've listed your goals, so the orders in which you add skills, not how much you add, but how much you should have.

At that point you should begin adding blizzard untill it's 21, so don't add 21 points, get it to 21. I've listed your goals, so the orders in which you add skills, not how much you add, but how much you should have.
    so the blizzard lvl is max 30 i jz add til lvl 21 already enough right?? nt over 21 lvl right? lol, my eng really sux, pls forgive :D:D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doomowl View Post
    so the blizzard lvl is max 30 i jz add til lvl 21 already enough right?? nt over 21 lvl right? lol, my eng really sux, pls forgive :D:D
    Yes, snipers don't use blizzard for damage we use it just for the freezing effect and it freezes for the longest time at 21+, so keep it at 21 and use the other points for better things (like in my skill build). So don't get 30, get 21.

Yes, snipers don't use blizzard for damage we use it just for the freezing effect and it freezes for the longest time at 21+, so keep it at 21 and use the other points for better things (like in my skill build). So don't get 30, get 21.
    tqtq, tq for you patient man, tq :D

hey elder dragon, 1 more question, AE got critical att effect or nt?? blizzard

dont have right?? :confused:

And hw bout puppet?? the left down 15 point add into puppet??