Thread: Unable to install Maple Story (Global)

Default Unable to install Maple Story (Global)

My sister wants to play Maple Story again, and we've already uninstalled it like a year ago. So we have to reinstall it, blah blah blah.

Here's the problem. When we execute the installer, things go well until we begin the actual intallation. A few moments later, it ends. Apparently the instaler was interrrupted, and it could not finish. We didn't do anything during installation, so we originally thought we needed more memory. After finding out MS takes up only 3GB max, I've come to you guys.

Also, does having Vista affect anything?

I use vista, and the worst thing it did to me was give me an error saying that... in My words, the files don't "sync" and so there might be errors. But it never really screwed up for me. You just have to click "ok" or whatever. It's been a while since it first gave me that problem, but that's the gist of it. Anyways, I would just recommend try re-downloading the installer, perhaps they updated it with an uncorrupted version by now. Otherwise, I'm not sure.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

MapleGlobal only takes up to about 1GB maximum as what I know in my computer here o_O

Try deleting any MapleStory folder that exist in your computer and run the installer again.