Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: why does this not surprise me

We've passed the 24h mark, peoples.

Edit: The patch has been extended for 12 hours and 30 minutes. The patch will now conclude at 11:30 pm PDT (7:30 am GMT). We're sorry for the inconvenience.

So...2:30 AM EST. Wheeeee. Hey, now we're almost to double the original duration!
    Box o' Quotes
    Spoiler!

Helmed, w00t!

Lol, Nexon should extend it for another hour, so then the total delay time outweighs the original speculated time. Then we'd have another record. XD
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

actually it's 25 hours and 30 minutes.
    I wish they'd just add 30 more minutes, the half hour is pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon
    Edit: The patch has been extended for 12 hours and 40 minutes. The patch will now conclude at 11:40 pm PDT (7:40 am GMT). We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    Such a sad day..
    Original Patch = 13 Hours
    Delayed Time = 12 Hours and 40 minutes
    Overall = 25 Hours and 40 minutes

GMS' hurricane Katrina.

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    nexon is an over achiever! instead of 24 hours they're going for 25 hours and 30 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by nexon
    Edit: The patch has been extended for 12 hours and 30 minutes. The patch will now conclude at 11:30 pm PDT (7:30 am GMT). We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    ... I just said that. :(

Well, now I'm defiantly going to bed. It was fun actually bringing my post count up once in a million years.

broke a record... woot..?
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

I give up for the night, I'll do this tomorrow... =_=

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

This is insane... I went to work at 4 today and expected the patch to be done by the time I got home at midnight. However, I come home to find that it won't work! How come they have to do a 24+ hour patch, seriously...? *sigh* so tired. This better not still be happening by the time I get back from work tomorrow at midnight... I'll be pissed...
    blah...

25 hours and 30 minutes?!?!

By the time I wake up tommorow, They might still be working on it or extend it a couple more hours o.o

To take your time off the failure of maplestory, here is a failure that was far more of a failure, to make you feel maplestory is less so...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=i6uChtN8YcU[/YOUTUBE]

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

That failure image is from the original Super Smash Bros, ain't it? Cool, that game pwned ass.

I hate to bring illegalities into HS, but a certain pserver out there had a patch that lasted a grand total of 35 hours. Anybody think this'll beat it?

I know, I know! Connection made. Nexon is trying to prove that they are better than Private Servers by establishing that they have the longest Patches, not the Private Servers! It makes perfect sense! *laughs maniacally, and falls asleep.*
    Not back. Front.