Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Choler

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by xdgr View Post
    Should be canto or something.

Cho = Herb, grass, vinegar? I forgot, my chinese sucks.
    Lo = Old.

Cho lo = Naughty, traits relating to a delinquent or something.

I'm just basing this on pronunciation and on my limited Canto knowledge.
    In pin yin [mandarin], 'Cho' sounds like 'Chou' = Smelly
    And 'Lo' sounds like 'lou' [third sound] = hug
    SMELLY HUG

But really, I doubt 'Cholo' is chyneez :<

You're Chinese as well? o.o

Updated slightly.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    In pin yin [mandarin], 'Cho' sounds like 'Chou' = Smelly
    And 'Lo' sounds like 'lou' [third sound] = hug
    SMELLY HUG

But really, I doubt 'Cholo' is chyneez :<
    It is, I'm just not sure which Chinese it's derived from.
    And yeah, smelly. Forgot about that too.

丑陋 = ugly. ><

but it's chou lou, not cholo. I guess you could omit the "u" from both, but...

Since everyone loved Wrinkle (I think), a surprise's coming up,
    Spoiler!

Chapter 5: Roll Back the Pendulum

AN: OMG, only Ch. 5?! God. T_T At any rate, this chapter connects all my previous incomplete efforts to this fic. So... yeah. Start off with Wrinkle.

Lith Harbor's lights slowly dimmed off as the Victoria left the port. In the fading light, one could see the ship traveling to the island in the distance. People boarded the taxis waiting patiently in a line as quickly as they could; every one of them traveled to a split road ahead and drove in their seperate directions. In the distance, a cloaked figure stood, staring at another person walking along the path. Ever so often, he'd triple jump by gathering mana under his feet; the person didn't see any of those movements; if he did, he didn't show any sign of it. Unhooking his cape, the Night Lord clad in light armor was shrouded within the darkness of the night; he stared at the person's robes. They were white in color, providing a good cover for the golden staff concealed in its folds; the cover wasn't good enough for Seaph, though. Flash Jumping to the next roof, he looked down as the figure approached the block. He was staring intently at the figure when there was a whisper behind him. "Seen enough?" He staggered backwards and caught his balance just before reaching the edge of the roof; sighing, he addressed the mage that was now standing in front of him. "Haven't seen you in a long time, Tim." The Archmage remained silent; a blue aura started to envelop him. "Hey, Tim, you don't need to get so serious-... What the-?" Seaph jumped backwards and created a small mana platform to stand on. Behind the Archmage, a blue dragon had appeared, its body sleek, eyes shining with water; they were the only non-solid part of its body. Letting out a tremendous roar, it stared passively across, not looking down at its host. Around them, the air and ground was freezing; ice shards appeared all over the rooftops of Lith Harbor.

"Hey, what's your problem?" The Night Lord shouted loudly. Again, the cool silence; this time, he got really mad. Jumping forwards, he cried, "Assaulter!" A shadow took his place as he dashed forwards, faster than the eye could see. Almost in the same moment, the Ice Dragon soared sideways and blocked his path; the dagger struck solid ice, and there was a loud crack. Immediately, Seaph drew a claw and tossed three throwing stars to the side; Tim teleported to a safe distance, and the three Ilbis struck the rooftop with three loud clangs, bouncing off the ledge and down. There was a loud shout, and a figure jumped up. Landing beside Seaph as softly as feather on ground, she scanned the scene. Seaph gripped his right arm, still feeling the coldness from just being near the Dragon. Legendary beast indeed... Karen tilted her head. Unlike her Shadower counterpart, she only had mastery of claws, while Seaph could use both claws and daggers. "What's up with Tim?" she whispered, and the Shadower/Night Lord shrugged.

"'Kay, look here, Tim," Karen said, exasperatedly, "You've been a great friend and all, but if you continue doing this, we're gonna have to fight, which I'm not going to do." The Ice Archmage raised an eyebrow. Behind him, the Ice Dragon remained motionless. "Why are you doing this?" the girl continued, "What is your motive? We can negotiate, you don't have to resort to violence!" For a moment, Tim's eyes became bright, as if he were going to respond; all of a sudden, they faded back to the deep blue of the sea. Behind Karen, a figure rose. It was colorless, but visible as a shimmer against the background. Tim finally spoke, in a cold, emotionless tone. "Medusa, one of the legendary three Gorgons capable of turning anyone who set eyes upon her to stone."

Spoiler!

Eee no posts? I'm updating!
    Spoiler!

OGM dropped halfway down the page -_-
    Spoiler!

Homg Ben Just Update
    I Will Toooooo

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Updated, yeah yeah =.=
    Spoiler!