Thread: Ariant Palace - Getting Thrown Out?

Default Ariant Palace - Getting Thrown Out?

How the heck do I get to the other side? I always get thrown out. Did anyone figure this out, because i can't xD.
    Good evening

Mushmom

Keep pressing up as you walk and youll keep teleporting to the warps for the next room
    Current Levels:

Jr. Necki

Actually, I found that by walking to the left a couple of steps & pushing up will take you to the next warp and so on...it requires experimentation.
    KRADIA:
    KirdApe lvl 7X Priest - Looter.....
    BullyM109R lvl 4X Gunslinger - I'm not sure if this is the most fun that I've ever had, but it's close!
    WINDIA:
    Drarken lvl 7X Priest - In stasis until I can move him to Kradia....

I heard that they made that idiot proof.
    I see that you've proven them wrong once again.

The reason you are being teleported out of the Palace is because you took a quest to Steal the queen's ring. There is a certain way to do it so you can get into the palace.. First you can't walk up the stairs in the first map. You need to walk over under the portal and jump up. Next you have to walk to the first planter and push up, this sends you to the next planter, From there you walk left behind the pillar and push up..then you go to the drawer and double click to get the ring...
    hope this was a bit of help.

I've been having trouble with the palace quests too. I'll be having a go with Saber51's suggestions, fingers crossed it finally works lol :)

I'm not sure but i think there are booby traps. I'm not sure if it's for this quest but i remember it took place in the ariant palace.

Again, the comments above there's your answer. If you attempt to steal the queens ring, you need to find a hidden portal.
    I'm Retired.

Just walk left while holding up.
    The room with the lamps you have to press up going right for the first "jump" though.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

I love how there was almost 2 years of necroing done. Lol.

Just to make this post not a troll, I was having the same problem, too. Just hold up, you caneasily get in.

This was actually the first post I ever read here, just typed help for queens tea in on google and it led me here. Soon after I signed up, I <3 HS