Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo hack, sign petition pls

The guy that created this just wanted to kill Halo Pc

I kill hackers in Halo PC anyway.

Anyway, I honestly don't think Microsoft or Bungie will restore tech support. No one really notices online petitions. Statistically proven that most online petitions fail to achieve their aims. I think appealing at some other gaming forum with active tech support would be better? Have they tried that?

Probably not, seeing as its a very recent issue. I signed.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

If Microsoft and Bungie do start up tech support again, which is likely, given that Halo is Halo, whether it is PC or XBoX, it probably won't be because of the petition. Hell, I'll sign it since I have nothing better to do.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Gaming subforum.
    We have a Gaming Subforum?

I've never played Halo at all, just watched friends play, but hackers sux0rz. So I signed the petition even if it more than likely won't do anything.
    Not back. Front.

Icon6

Signed. I never understood these morons.
    Even though I dont and will never play I hope it gets fixed for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Didn't sign. It's an old ****ty game with a newer version, they already dropped support. As a company why would they bother?

Also, just so you know, most 'net-petitions' are never taken seriously. Get a clipboard.
    Gone with the wind

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    Didn't sign. It's an old ****ty game with a newer version, they already dropped support. As a company why would they bother?

Also, just so you know, most 'net-petitions' are never taken seriously. Get a clipboard.
    Because the customer is always right >:/

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post

The "newer-updated version" of the game you refer to is not as good to me and the core user base of halo 1. We agree halo 1 is the best and can't be topped you could at least be nice and sign it, and have to be an ass to the people who like that game. :/

Anwho the problem is fixed without microsoft/bungie/gearbox help, a few halo players who are good at coding made their own patch since they are not official it does not update to 1.08 but rather patches the 1.07 version. Since the ones who made this patch have connections to gameservers.com people (main halo server retailer) the patch has been applied to all servers on regular Halo PC and Halo CE. We are back to normal as of now without official help. :D