Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a build question

Banned

You don't keep soul arrow and booster at the same durations, and you added 9 to soul arrow for no apparent reason, thereby holding off arrow bomb and making you effectively weaker and useless in mob situations. Holding off that single point is irrelevant - he was asking why anyone would EVER max mastery, thanks for reading stupid.

At level 40 you don't really need anything. I was fine with only 2 att WG, clean everything else. Of couse I LPQed. Now a days, I suggest a 5+ att WG, a 10+ dex sauna, at least a 100%ed bow, and everything else you can keep clean. You should of course have a cape, but I don't know which one to offer- I don't think it matters that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlatl View Post
    At level 40 you don't really need anything. I was fine with only 2 att WG, clean everything else. Of couse I LPQed. Now a days, I suggest a 5+ att WG, a 10+ dex sauna, at least a 100%ed bow, and everything else you can keep clean. You should of course have a cape, but I don't know which one to offer- I don't think it matters that much.
    lool i got 6atk wg(purple with 1luk) 10dex bathrobe ,unscrolled maple bow,speed shoes, and ther stuff not to mension my 2dex 4 slot leaf earrings
    Back, and Pinker than ever... >_< Wanna doubt? Check the sexy pink beast!

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    You don't keep soul arrow and booster at the same durations, and you added 9 to soul arrow for no apparent reason, thereby holding off arrow bomb and making you effectively weaker and useless in mob situations. Holding off that single point is irrelevant - he was asking why anyone would EVER max mastery, thanks for reading stupid.
    What the **** dude? I said that you get 19 Mastery and then add the final point at you last level of second job so you can use that point in earlier level in something else.

Then I just asked what people thought I should do next in my own build, not to ***** about how much you think it sucks.

So can I take from your rant that I should be maxing Arrow Bomb next?

My build is(in order)
    1 Arrow Bomb
    19 Mastery
    5 Booster
    5 Soul Arrow
    15 saved points
    30 Final Attack
    14 Bomb
    Save 15 points.
    Max bomb.
    Max PKB
    All others go into Booster

uhhh.. NO

Here is what you should do:
    1 Arrow bomb
    19 Mastery
    5 booster
    10 SA
    Max booster
    Max focus
    W/e you want
    Max Mastery.

Also, I think FA is maxed at 20. As well as pointless, since getting it early will kill yourself and getting it late is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlatl View Post
    uhhh.. NO

Here is what you should do:
    1 Arrow bomb
    19 Mastery
    5 booster
    10 SA
    Max booster
    Max focus
    W/e you want
    Max Mastery.

Also, I think FA is maxed at 20. As well as pointless, since getting it early will kill yourself and getting it late is pointless.
    fa maxed at 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.