Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this mean what I think it does?

Icon6 Does this mean what I think it does?

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ctds/
    Is this that last straw that makes me get a ds?
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Icon11

Naaannn desu ka? =^_^=

What's a ctds? There's no where to click except to go to the main site, so I don't see what the excitement is.

And you NEED a DS already to PLAY PHOENIX WRIGHT!!!

Icon6

Ctds = countdown to ds

Spoiler!
    Straight as a Daos

Icon11

Ahaha, I just realized it was Chrono Trigger and came back to edit out my stupidity, but you beat me! :p

But seriously, the DS is probably the best value of a system out right now. I don't really find handhelds comfortable to play, but it's kind of got the best line up of games and you should get one.

Icon6

Honestly I bet I will get myself one as soon as this is released. I did recently get my ps3 so its not quite...worth it to get the ds right now haha. TOO MANY games to play XD
    Wow though im really excited about this remake, now I can actually finish the game haha (the "computer version" i had in High School was corrupt and would crash like half way through)
    Straight as a Daos

Icon11

I'm ashamed to admit that I've only played Chrono Cross. :o So I'm looking forward to it, because I understand it's supposed to be a jillion times better and CC was good to start with. True, I could have played CT by now, but it's just one of those games I never saw and picked up and got around to.

Icon6

All the die hard CT guys say that CC sucked...I really want to play it because while I liked CT, I just like good rpg's in general and on its own CC was supposed to be pretty good. Id have to like ebay it now though...toooo much work.
    Straight as a Daos

awesome

get a DS!
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

ugh, i hate summer, all these great games announced, no great games(atleast that i have the system for)coming out. such a boring summer for me...

but yeah as soon as it comes out ima get it, seems as though it would be a great game(even though i have never played any of the Chrono games)

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    ugh, i hate summer, all these great games announced, no great games(atleast that i have the system for)coming out. such a boring summer for me...

but yeah as soon as it comes out ima get it, seems as though it would be a great game(even though i have never played any of the Chrono games)
    a Chrono Trigger remake for the DS!? I would die! Have you seen the 3 Dragon Quest remakes, they look awesome! I hope Toriyama helps on this one..
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|