Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats faster?

Sure, maybe if you can train with apples and have some super secret awesome training method it'll be better than cpq, but CPQ is extremely excellent experience for a party quest. If the upper limit cpq wasn't level 50, the exp from fighting mobs inside would be good for another 10-20 levels.
    CPQ does have the problem with the only way of making money from it is too gather coins.

The original poster hasn't mentioned which server he's on, so maybe he isn't from an overpopulated server like scania.

What LT Gamer said is correct, most of the time room searching in CPQ is for another random party to fight with, however if another party to fight with is found beforehand then this problem is easily solved. Then it's pretty easy to get in and out of a CPQ every 10 minutes. And since the original post mentioned "CPQ trade wins " then that means there would already be another willing party to cooperate with him.

CPQ differs from other party quests (except ariant) in that there are multiple rooms per channel, 6 in fact. instead of just a maximum of 19-20 parties involved per world at a time, theres a maximum of 228-240 (each room requires 2 parties each) parties that can be currently pqing per world. Although each party would usually only be 2-3 members each.

Phantom Watch

You can get better exp with a 2x card than from CPQ, and it's probably not that hard to do.

Of course, that ^ is accounting for the fact that people lose sometimes, and the difficulty in finding a party to take a lolbowman, and the time it takes to find an opponent/start a match.

For me, on the other hand... I never lost a CPQ where my party members did not go 1) afk or 2) quit ./brag.

Oh, I thought he was still comparing CPQ exp to non-2x training rates. Since he was on the mindset that all PQs are horrible.

on the first day time your average % per hour during CPQ. on the second day time your % per hour training with 2x exp. on the third day you will look at your results and see which is good. on the 4th, 5th, and 6th day train hard core. and on the 7th day rest.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    on the first day time your average % per hour during CPQ. on the second day time your % per hour training with 2x exp. on the third day you will look at your results and see which is good. on the 4th, 5th, and 6th day train hard core. and on the 7th day rest.
    LOL.

You deserve one internet for this post.

Banned

Oh ****, I messed up royally and created a race of scumbags that doubt my existence on the 6th day. How do I undo?

If you're a hunter with at least level 1 Arrow Bomb, go to Monkey Forest II. It's faster than CPQ. I got 60% an hour without 2x once, though that was at level 35.

Otherwise I'd say trade wins. Even on my funded hunter, I don't always win, because people continually underestimate my power and I get stuck in nib parties. T_T The problem with CPQ isn't really your own power, it's people's perception of your power.
    Spoiler!

If you can win everytime and face a different party every time than you might as well CPQ.

*bows down to God, creator of the perfect training routine in MapleStory*
    Ontopic: 2X is faster
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪