Thread: Where did you guys train to level 120?

Default Where did you guys train to level 120?

hey guys...so i've been wondering where have you guys trained to reach 4th job... or what place did you spend most of your time leveling from 110 to 120 as a bowman.

i am a currently a level 113 sniper looking to level a little quicker... so most of the time i have been training are at gobies.

i know people say newties would be a better place to train, but it's only if you have a good party which is sort of difficult for me to get into one other than that, mobbing gobies is better exp than soloing newties...

every now and then, i hop into a newtie map trying to look for people to party with...one thing aggravates me is that almost every party or person i ask to join in says no and shuns me for not having sharp eyes...
    one person even manages to say come back when you have sharp eyes and i'll invite you in...

guess i'm stuck at mobbing gobies for a while... but anyway, i'm wondering how did you guys do in training to 120.

Banned

I trained at cornians all the way up till 113, when I was hacked, but it was good exp and I projected I could stay there till 120 and maintain 10% an hour (if I didn't talk).

I feel uncharacteristically generous, so I'll skip the part where I insult you and just tell you ask all training questions in the training sticky; you're merely asking for 110-120 spots.

Erm..i currently 102 lvl (fire mage) got no poison mist...and i having the same problem as well..i duno wher to train...is cornins good for fire mage to traiN? any pt there tat will accept me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kacangblue View Post
    Erm..i currently 102 lvl (fire mage) got no poison mist...and i having the same problem as well..i duno wher to train...is cornins good for fire mage to traiN? any pt there tat will accept me?
    Not only did you get the wrong section, but this doesn't belong in this thread either. Ask again in the magician section and use the training sticky,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!