Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 134

Thread: Rate The Persons Forum Name Above You

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicle View Post
    you seriously had to look me up?
    ... aren't you a kind of square gum?


    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Too late. You can't follow in my footsteps by giving negative numbers.

    You get negative Pi bich

    !

    no pie? NO CAKE?!


    AHHHHHH

  2. #22
    Yami no Aikatsu Ojisan Chicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    ... aren't you a kind of square gum?
    those are "chiclets" and are named after the species of tree where chicle comes from

  3. #23
    - darksidehero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    I'm staying out of this thread for obvious reasons.


    Oshi-
    DAE314 SAID THIS

    BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

  4. #24
    Phantom Watch zigkid3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    scania
    Posts
    3,950

    Default

    i give darksidehero a 7/10 cause that matches darth vader from starwars perfectly. (since he was the "chosen one" but went to the darkside, then later when luke fights the sith, while vader is hurt he helps luke and kills the sith himself, so therefore anikin was still the chosen on even though he was on the darkside while luke was not although that's actually argueable)

  5. #25
    The King Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    8/10.

    You name reminds of Astroboy for some reason.

  6. #26
    - darksidehero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    i give darksidehero a 7/10 cause that matches darth vader from starwars perfectly. (since he was the "chosen one" but went to the darkside, then later when luke fights the sith, while vader is hurt he helps luke and kills the sith himself, so therefore anikin was still the chosen on even though he was on the darkside while luke was not although that's actually argueable)
    Wow i actually named myself DSH because i had a friend who passed with the name DSH [on an online game]

    Brigade -10
    DAE314 SAID THIS

    BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

  7. #27
    Phantom Watch
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    7/10
    its west side storie, nt dark side hero -.-;

    I am an Onion Knight, thus I am win.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    7/10
    its west side storie, nt dark side hero -.-;

    I am an Onion Knight, thus I am win.
    0/10. Negima = eechi service station :|

  9. #29

    Default

    6/10. It's just whack. Sorry.

    My name was picked randomly. Literally. So yeah. I had three other words generated aside from 'strata,' but I picked Strata. If I remember correctly, I got 'Secrets,' 'Homosexuality,' and 'Unseen'.

    And I'm not joking about Homosexuality. I really did get that.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    6/10. It's just whack. Sorry.

    My name was picked randomly. Literally. So yeah. I had three other words generated aside from 'strata,' but I picked Strata. If I remember correctly, I got 'Secrets,' 'Homosexuality,' and 'Unseen'.

    And I'm not joking about Homosexuality. I really did get that.
    It's k. It's better than mine

    8/10

    Honestly, it woulda been darkness35 if it wasn't this one. Or my RO boards name, "A Darkness Within," which woulda been emo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •