Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Partially about 4chan... partially a rant about the boyfriend who changed-drastically

Ouch. May I know how old that BF of yours is?

I find how he can change from browsing a forum disturbing, and that he needs a grip on reality: Read it, get a laugh or two, and move on.

Edit: Longer Post.

Personally I find 4chan /b/ to be quite humourous at times, when the people there aren't posting disgusting pictures of transfigured body parts. The pictures and responses there sometimes do bring up a smile or two. And then I go and get back to what I was doing earlier. To have it influence you and the people around you, breaking a person's heart over a bunch of random nonsense...
    Now that I think about it while taking the Ariant Genie, I wanna beat up that d0uchebag. No offense.

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

Guess we have another member of Anonymous...
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Classic example of iCorrupt.

Normal person + internet anonmity = complete $vulgarity

What your 'friend' needs is a good wake-up call. A nice step back from the world, so he can see all the things he's walking away from.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    You're absolutely right - 4chan sucks and it's unfunny as hell and it's for people who are too socially retarded to fit into normal society. It should be obliterated from the internet and our memory and all memes are old and not at all amusing.
    Thanks. You just shot me down, down, down. I feel terrible.

Anyhow, I disagree. Anyone who can't separate bee from reality shouldn't be there. If it starts affecting your life off the internet, well, that's sad. It is.

Bee does have it's moments of lucidity.

Icon11

I'm from the "older" internet. I've been online since 1993 and 4chan is not a very good addition. It's true that it's weak to be so heavily influenced by what you read online, but that is the majority of its population. They are mostly teenage boys who can't quite cut it in the real world with real friends. I wouldn't say that about you, but there are others here who seem that way. For the type of person it generally attracts, it's probably a very negative influence on their lives and intelligence.

And all the jokes are seriously really old and unfunny.

You know, they had an article about 4chan on TIMES magazine the other day.

Icon11

So post it, nutcakes!

http://www.time.com/time/business/ar...821435,00.html

I read most of the first page and it's a boring article telling Time Magazine readers what 4chan is.

I was too lazy.

what i find strange is that he's been nice to you for all of those years while browsing 4chan, and then just randomly becomes a jerk. i don't neccesarily see how exactly that would work out. (unless he just took up masterbating as his #1 hobby to the point where it effects his social life, then that's messed up).

i just hope that something good may happen in the end.

Jr. Necki

What's wrong with TF2 :(