Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bandits VS Sins - They age long war continues

Quote Originally Posted by CelHolyPriest View Post
    DIT can train faster than SIN. If you can find a spot with ton of monsters then your training speed will be so much better. Since DIT is a melee class, collecting drop will be easier and faster as well. However, bossing wise, SIN will be so much better.

But overall, I think maybe they can rename MapleStory to NL-Story. At higher level, nothing can compare to a NL when bossing. Sighs. They have almost all of the best skills, MesosUp, FlashJump, Alchemist and TripleThrow. I am surprised they don't give HS to NL also, hahaha. Only problem is low hit point but this can be easily solved by partying with a DK for HB.
    I say .. be a sindit .... be a bandit for quick training .. and be a sin for bosssing with friends

i see nobody saying that yet in the first 2 pages .. so i just planned to say it then ... sindits are the best choice ..bc fast training and also good for bossing with friends .. since when u are a sindit

NOTE: WHEN BECOMING A SINDIT ALWAYS CHOOSE BANDIT .. BC OF THIER SKILLS FOR EASY TRAINING .. BUT WHENEVER UR FRIENDS WANT U TO BOSS WITH THEM .. JUST EQUIP A CLAW AND GET UR STARS FROM STORAGE .. (IF U PUT EM THERE) AND THEN BOSS .. THERE PROBLEM SOLVED

| EDITED PART |
    From my point of view .. a sindit is the best choice for you ... its a good overall choice for your situation ... read the note and you will find out why.
    | EDITED PART 2 |
    Always become a bandit because they are for training because successfully bossing is due to lots of good training and or having a strong friend, and bossing is part time and training is forever... and training is the reason you can boss successfully
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    I say .. be a sindit .... be a bandit for quick training .. and be a sin for bosssing with friends

i see nobody saying that yet in the first 2 pages .. so i just planned to say it then ... sindits are the best choice ..bc fast training and also good for bossing with friends .. since when u are a sindit

NOTE: WHEN BECOMING A SINDIT ALWAYS CHOOSE BANDIT .. BC OF THIER SKILLS FOR EASY TRAINING .. BUT WHENEVER UR FRIENDS WANT U TO BOSS WITH THEM .. JUST EQUIP A CLAW AND GET UR STARS FROM STORAGE .. (IF U PUT EM THERE) AND THEN BOSS .. THERE PROBLEM SOLVED

| EDITED PART |
    From my point of view .. a sindit is the best choice for you ... its a good overall choice for your situation ... read the note and you will find out why.
    | EDITED PART 2 |
    Always become a bandit because they are for training because successfully bossing is due to lots of good training and or having a strong friend, and bossing is part time and training is forever... and training is the reason you can boss successfully
    This makes no sense at all. You can't just take an idea and add something on to it without careful examinations. It'll become absolute crap!

Let's make 1 thing clear for you. Hermits are good at bossing because they just run away while throwing stars with dependency on critical hit for knock back. It's not something I consider to be fun, but let's just call it efficient.

Chief Bandits have knock back damage (lawl @ all bandits unable to knock back). However, using Assaulter on a Boss will usually result in taking damage due to the monster's size. So if you're going to take damage, you might as well use SavageBlow since it's faster (lawl no knock back).

A "sindit" is dead as of level 37 or whatever which is the end of the period a "sindit" suffers while training. From lvl 37 a "sindit" will cease to use stars because SavageBlow combined with DaggerMastery will do more damage than Lucky7. When people talk about bossing, they mean at least 3rd job (lvl70) and up to kill crap from Jr Balrog and up (because mushmom and Z mushmom are *** lolololololol).

and I'll repeat because this is the key point you missed, sins are good at bossing because they have knockback due to CriticalHit/ClawMastery(Assassin skills) and can just spam stars.
    DANSU DANSU REBURUTION!!
    and all the haters are like.. "Auawwwww"

Well i was waiting for somebody to reply .. and thank God some1 did .. wether it was positive or negative .. i dont care .. i was checking this daily to see if some1 replied
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

Go sindit, throw stuff AND beat crap up with SB =D
    then stop being sindit at CB...

But... sindits are much weaker than normal sins O_O

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The Hedgehog View Post

just because sindits are weaker than normal sins doesnt mean they arent useful
    cause training is easy with a bandit ... and a sindit isnt just mainly built for damage, knock back, spamming stars ... or purely quick training they are the best built for versatility. they do get weaker in higher levels but in the lower levels is pretty useful for u to be a sindit ... and once u hit cb just sell your claw and never scroll a claw unless u get upper 100 thousands or millions from selling it, because they wont be useful when u hit cb, and im posting from a friend's experience(and cause his comp is lagging im posting this for him and he forgot his password) (this is my profile and my profile alone) so if im wrong ... im sorry and just ignore me ...

they are horrible yes.

Sindits are only weaker because of the lack of a decent claw, purely based on funding, and the lack of crit. However sindit-hood ends once SB/Mastery are at a decent level. After that L7 is only used to do the easy quests that you skipped at lower levels faster due to long range/possible OHK. However, I am sure with ubergodly claws/cilbis even a sindit would have semi decent damage in the 70+ levels, for fun use not practical. Either way dits CAN boss, just not as effectively, this is also looking at things saying you have absoutely no connections with bossers what-so-ever. If you have the needed connections, anyone/any class can/will boss.

They are not ment to be sins, they are ment to be bandits with an option of long range, be it in times of boredom or times that require long range, however lacklutser that range may be.
    Spoiler!

~^ Characters-Class-Level-Server -Goals aswell- ^~

Listen I perfer a dit.Ditz Faster,Hit high SB :O,3rd job skills are very useful,more interactive,rich(I know richness may be a sign of showing off but still there are people out there:P)And anyways. Its better to be what you want to be. By heart.. And also find some more facts.The ones i listed Can be true facts depending on wheather the sin is dexless or just an ordinary one.Also Try your best and see whats turns out! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
    This makes no sense at all. You can't just take an idea and add something on to it without careful examinations. It'll become absolute crap!

Let's make 1 thing clear for you. Hermits are good at bossing because they just run away while throwing stars with dependency on critical hit for knock back. It's not something I consider to be fun, but let's just call it efficient.

Chief Bandits have knock back damage (lawl @ all bandits unable to knock back). However, using Assaulter on a Boss will usually result in taking damage due to the monster's size. So if you're going to take damage, you might as well use SavageBlow since it's faster (lawl no knock back).

A "sindit" is dead as of level 37 or whatever which is the end of the period a "sindit" suffers while training. From lvl 37 a "sindit" will cease to use stars because SavageBlow combined with DaggerMastery will do more damage than Lucky7. When people talk about bossing, they mean at least 3rd job (lvl70) and up to kill crap from Jr Balrog and up (because mushmom and Z mushmom are *** lolololololol).

and I'll repeat because this is the key point you missed, sins are good at bossing because they have knockback due to CriticalHit/ClawMastery(Assassin skills) and can just spam stars.
    I totally agree with you Xellos....
    I made a Dexless sindit purely for the fun and
    stoped using my claw when i hit level 37:).
    The dmg from my Korean Fan was about 2 times higher
    then when i used my claw....

Now i'm level 50 and hitting pretty well for a dexless sindit:D:D
    ThorMax ==> Bandit
    Mastery maxed[x],Haste 10 pts[x],Endure maxed[x],Steal 10 pts[O],Booster 20 pts[O], Haste maxed[O],SavageBlow[O]

K-fan[X],K-fan +20 att[O], WorkGlove +10 att[O]

ThorDexSin ==> Dexless Sin
    Max Critical Throw[X], haste + 10 pts [O], Max Drain [O],
    Claw Booster 18 pts[O]Mastery 14 pts[O]

Shinobi bracer [O], WorkGlove +10 att [O], Bath Robe +20 luk[O], Icarus cape(2)+ 15 luk[O], Zakum Helm [O], Snail's eye earings +15 luk [O]