Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bandits VS Sins - They age long war continues

Default Bandits VS Sins - They age long war continues

OK hi there so you obviously know what this is about - i need help picking a job for a theif. I love bandits cause of their combo-ing ability and awesome attacks and daggers but i love sins because they own hands down in damage. Also they get shadow partner and triple throw so once they maxed both skills they are basically unstoppable. They get to solo bosses with ease without blowing up your own mesos like CB's (despite the fun of it) and I was just wondering which job is better and which i should make. I know it's all about preference which is why i would choose bandits but i really want to boss with my friends at higher levels and i want to actually be fighting instead of just standing around. Like a bandit does (they only blow up which watses money and takes long to set up if your new-ish(I also have a lvl 44 I/L wizard for funding once it gets abit higher so i can use that for money)

Well it looks like you already made your choice go with your heart and you will always go right

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

i havn't made a choice at all. I just saying i COULD fund a sin or dit if i wanted to because i'm lvling my I/L atm. I'm just complaining that sins do way more damage with TT(triple throw) and SP(shadow partner) and can solo bosses without blowing up their mesos. I want to boss but dits really can't (at horntail they are practically useless) but i love their attacks and don't have to press 1 button all day. SO GET YOUR DAM FACTS RIGHT PLEASE

This argument is old as the game itself. Just pick sin you'll always win out at the end.

no bandit!!

oh dam. 1 guy saying i alreayd picked when i'm sitlll asking and then 1 sin and 1 bandit so the score is even..

Quote Originally Posted by AngelxHoly View Post
    oh dam. 1 guy saying i alreayd picked when i'm sitlll asking and then 1 sin and 1 bandit so the score is even..
    In the harsh world of maple, the score will never be even.

OK yea i guess. I guess i'll pick a sin because i love damage (not i ain't some damage hoe i jsut hate bandits low-ish damage) and i want to boss badly which sins own at. So yea sins

[/end convo cause i picked]

Angel, fail?
    Watch Bandits slightly funded at Level 47+ or so, then judge their 'low-ish' damage. Funded Sins, probably dexless, will just be doing 1500 [give or take] or such with a Crit hit, a funded Bandit, does 200-300 a hit with Savage. The damage of that is 1200:1500:1800 = Minimum:Average:Maximum
    I saw a level 47 or something pretty funded I guess, I don't know, doing about...300-400 a SB hit, on Rombots. I do high dmg on them too but 400 ea hit? Imagine on a Trojan or something. Never seen a Lv43-49 SIN do above 1800+ in one hit. Anyway don't judge low damage till you know the facts pls.
    Spoiler!

Really funded bandits = pure pwnage, better then sins.
    CPQ I saw lvl 46 dit doing 600's on rombots with SB. 600x6=3.6k

pwned. bandit ftw.
    nothing.
    Spoiler!