Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grand Theft Auto Murder

Icon11

Postin' in an EddieCrash thread!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    I want to create another Holocaust because I want to see if it's as easy as in my history book.

=/
    I believe in you...

I can't remember where I read it and don't feel like looking it up, but there's actually more correlation between people playing violent games and not being violent than people playing games and re-enacting them. Gets it out of the system or something.

I want to post in an 1nt3rn3tz forum because I want to see if it is as easy as it says from my teacher.

Icon11

It's not so easy, is it? :(

seriusly what kind of bull is this, there is no possible way anyone would be stupid enough to belive this is a video games fal-

wait i just remembered, were in ****ing america, yep video games are screwed.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

More like this folks?

Spoiler!
    I'm Retired.

I'm glad this happened in Thailand...If it didn't Jack Thompson would already be trying to charge Rockstar with the cab drivers murder...
    Does anyone else remember Jack Thompson calling Bully a Columbine simulator?
    GamePolitics
    Quote Originally Posted by GamePolitics
    ...This is a news release entitled, "Dump the Bully Judge." ..."Thompson has chosen his opponent carefully, incumbent Ronald M. Friedman. Friedman is the man... unleashing upon America's preteen and teen children the extremely violent Columbine simulator video game Bully."
    Useful quotes for all life.
    Spoiler!

Digimon!

oh wow didnt see this but check this out:
    http://kotaku.com/5034664/arrested-t...ebombing-spree

:O
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    oh wow didnt see this but check this out:
    http://kotaku.com/5034664/arrested-t...ebombing-spree

:O
    This is looking bad for RockStar Games.

Icon6

hahaha.
    Its looking bad for our society. If you are 15/16 and don't know that doing something like that is wrong you deserve to be put down. Cleanse the gene pool ftw.
    Also I am pretty sure I knew how to make a Moltov ****tail when i was like 12 or something and I didn't play video games, watch tv, or really even movies back then. I wonder why I didn't blow anything up.....
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

"While the Milton (Georgia) police chief was quick to blame violent video games for the spree, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution made sure to balance to the story by interviewing someone who actually knew what they were talking about."

Win??

Quote was taken from the link provided in the post about two above mine.