Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sleep :(

Default sleep :(

now that schools out I have been able to stay up and sleep in as a please. Now my sleep scheduale is all outta whack. I go to bed at 6 in the morning and wake from from 4-5 pm. I hate it and I wanna get back on track...I need help:(
    Spoiler!

i go to bed at 5, wake up at 12 and fall back asleep, im kinda in the same boat as you. i was also like this during the time of Blizzards WWI(i was supplying information about the happenings to some freinds of mine), every day stay up as long as you can into the next day, eventualy you will be back to were you started(for me it took like 2 days)

also what i just said is EXACTLY what That Guy with a Halberd would do.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

i go to bed at maybe 2 or 3 in the morning, wake up at 12, eat something, go on the computer, finally shower at maybe around 2, eat early dinner, stay up to watch one of those late night shows, stay on the computer some more, then repeat

you'll eventually return to school schedule
    just give yourself about 3 days to start going to bed around 11 or so

Phantom Watch

Icon10 Lucky Charms!

I go to bed at four in the morning and wake up at seven or eight during the summer and during school.

... o_o

during school i stay up till 2am, and wake up 4 hours later(i sleep in class, might not be able to this year though)

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

the last school year i stayed up until around 12 or 1 and i had to wake up at 6 if i didn't want to miss first period

this year i get first period unscheduled, so i don't have to wake up until around 7

HOORAY, AN EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP
    NOW I CAN GET A GUARANTEED 6 HOURS OF BRAIN SHUT-DOWN TIME

right now i've been going to bed at like 1am-2am and waking up at 12:30 in the afternoon.

I love how this is turning into a 'What time do you go to sleep?' thread.

When I'm trying to reset my sleeping patterns I usually stay up until the time I usually go to sleep or do stuff that's physically tiring. Either or usually works for me!

Well to answer the OP, I would just stay up all night and all day, it's really not as hard as it seems if you have something interesting enough to keep you busy. To continue with the "What time do you sleep" thing, I just recently fixed my sleeping schedule from going to bed at 5 A.M.and waking up at 2 or 3 P.M. to waking up at 5 A.M. and going to bed at 11 P.M. or midnight. Though not for school reasons as last year was my last year of high school, yay go me!
    Spoiler!

~^ Characters-Class-Level-Server -Goals aswell- ^~

Wake up, drink several redbulls, wait till it's 10 pm, set your alarm clock to 10 am and then try again till you get sleepy at 10 pm xD. Also btw, I only get 8 hours of sleep every day :L I go to sleep at 12am and wake up at around 8:30 everyday. I really can't sleep anymore or any less. Strange?
    As long as there are clouds in the sky I'll wait for the white snow to come back. ;)