Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First car!

Spoiler!

I know its bad, but getting your own car at the age of 16? You hardly ever see that.

"I hit her up, I say what up? She says the sky.
    I say whats good? She say McDonalds apple pie"

Quote Originally Posted by sacredyuja View Post
    1st car: Ford Explorer XLT [yes, we had to change the tires in fear of the Ford EXPLODER!]
    2nd car: Pontiac Grand AM GT [I hate Pontiacs from driving this car....]
    3rd car: BMW 328i convertible [crashed this puppy up in a car accident, lol]
    4th car: Honda Civic Coupe LX [only good thing about this car is that its good on gas]

I'm getting a new car after I move. While the Honda is good on gas, it's just not my thing. Anyone in NJ wanna buy a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe...only 10k miles on it!

Future 5th car: Lexus IS or Mercedes CLK - only test drove the Lexus so far!
    Jen! :D

Anywho, my first car was great. It lasted less than a day, and I'm proud of that record lol. It was a dark blue Honda Civic (96 maybe? Looked kinda like an SI). Crappily done custom gauge background, terrible gas peddle, etc. It lasted only a day because my parents took it to a shop to get it checked out and found out that according to the dents and marks in the frame, it had been in a very serious accident, making safety severely questionable, and the next morning my parents took it back without telling me while I was at school. It was depressing coming home to find out my first car was gone already.

My second, almost first car was a green 1992 honda accord coupe, lowered a couple inches, some custom lights to get rid of those ugly yellow lights in front (changed to white), with sun roof (moon roof?) and a decent stereo. I loved that car with all my heart. It started having issues and then I moved states, so I had to sell it. T____T

Then I was borrowing my parents 2001 Dodge Durango. What a terrible car. I was finally going to be rid of it since I moved to my own apartment, but a couple days before I was gonna give it back, I just about totaled it. That was a little over a week ago o.o Good times...

Side Note: what the hell is the difference between sun roof and moon roof? Is there any? This has been eating away at my brain for years!

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    Side Note: what the hell is the difference between sun roof and moon roof? Is there any? This has been eating away at my brain for years!
    Sun roof, has a shade that you can close so that no sun may get in. Moon roof is just the window ^,^

Oh oh oh, my parents once owned a Dodge Caravan, the transmission fell out when they were driving, just plopped right there in the middle of the street o,O
    Spoiler!

~^ Characters-Class-Level-Server -Goals aswell- ^~

Quote Originally Posted by sacredyuja View Post
    1st car: Ford Explorer XLT [yes, we had to change the tires in fear of the Ford EXPLODER!]
    2nd car: Pontiac Grand AM GT [I hate Pontiacs from driving this car....]
    3rd car: BMW 328i convertible [crashed this puppy up in a car accident, lol]
    4th car: Honda Civic Coupe LX [only good thing about this car is that its good on gas]

I'm getting a new car after I move. While the Honda is good on gas, it's just not my thing. Anyone in NJ wanna buy a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe...only 10k miles on it!

Future 5th car: Lexus IS or Mercedes CLK - only test drove the Lexus so far!
    get the CLK, Lexus look too much like toyota since it is run by the same company.

I recommend the CLK 63 AMG Black Edition, 500 horse power

My first car was a 1992 Toyota Previa, which was technically the family car, but it's what i learned to drive on.

My first car that was all mine, and what i'm still currently using is a 2003 Mazda 6 V6.

<3 Not my pic, but my car (blue), minus the sports package addon:
    Not Quite a Chicken. Not Quite a Goose
    Riteye - 11X I/L Mage
    Chalette - 5X Cleric
    Florrie - 4X Assassin
    Poogus - 3X XBowman
    Allici - 2X Fighter

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    get the CLK, Lexus look too much like toyota since it is run by the same company.

I recommend the CLK 63 AMG Black Edition, 500 horse power
    Yeah that's what everyones been telling me about Lexus!
    I first fell in love with Lexus when they came out with the IS300..so cute, so sporty, so Jen!

Then I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Mercedes when they came out with the C230 Kompressor. Friggen love that car so much - don't think they make the Kompressor anymore though.

The new Lexus IS models drive nice - but I didn't like the sales guy - SO high pressure. I probably shouldn't have told him I was going to look at Mercedes too, lol. I was actually surprised how high pressure he was considering it's a luxury car - they're usually alil more laid back!

The BMW 328i was pretty nice - ate gas though...
    I can't wait to get rid of the damn Honda I have now.... :mad:
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

First car:

1994 Ford Fiesta, dark green. Met her end at the hands of a joyrider. Served me well for 6 years, I got her in '98.

Current car:

2004 Toyota Yaris, silver. Goes like a rocket despite a teeny engine. Got her about three months ago, love her very much. Name is Regina because of the numberplate, which I won't tell you.

Dream car:

2007 Shelby Mustang, jet black. Sex on wheels.

*dreams*
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Icon6

Ohhhh those are soooo pretty countess hehe.
    I'd say the car i want right now is a Lancer Evolution X (2008)
    I think they are so very nice looking.

Of course alot can change between now and when I am ready, but this is what i am looking at for my next car...in about 2 years :P
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    Ohhhh those are soooo pretty countess hehe.
    I'd say the car i want right now is a Lancer Evolution X (2008)
    I think they are so very nice looking.

Of course alot can change between now and when I am ready, but this is what i am looking at for my next car...in about 2 years :P
    evo x is aight, but the whole back/taillights is crap compared to the viii/ix.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Hi all! I've been looking for some cool car wrenches for a long time, and just recently found a good torque wrench on the advice of a friend, and it recently came to me and it is a really cool tool, I recommend it! I think with this wrench I can fix almost anything, I recommend it!