Thread: Nihal Desert

Default Nihal Desert

Hi All,
    Please help I am now at Nihal Desert. I want to go back to victoria. Canyou tell me how to go back?
    Thanks. :P

Slime

Talk to the guy on the magic carpet. If you have enough mesos, its the fastest way to Victoria. You get instantly sent to a random city on Victoria, no waiting for the ship to come in, no waiting during the ride.

Just wondering...

Is there any way to get out of Nihal Desert OTHER than that guy? I haven't been there in a while so I don't remember, but...

It would just seem strange to me if there wasn't.

You can rid ethe geenie to orbis but how to get to the geenie slipped my mind

Quote Originally Posted by doomkreator View Post
    You can rid ethe geenie to orbis but how to get to the geenie slipped my mind
    You have to go back to town and go to wherever the dock is for departure on the genie that drools on your head and smiles.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

go to talk to the guy that sell ypu a ticket to orbis ,then buy a ticket to elinia.

its very easy
    but you need to wait a LOT:mad:

Goals: lvl 100 ( ), Zhelm ( ), 30mil (X), get my KoC Windbreaker in GMS ( ), lvl my windbreaker to 3rd job ( ) , get new goals ( )

from the center of the town, take the first left and board the genie to orbis
    Reached lvl 40 in under a month!
    (I've only been playing for a month, hehe...)

Goals:
    [x] 1 million mesos,
    [x] lvl 10 + 1st Job
    [x] lvl 30 + 2nd Job,
    [ ] lvl 70 + 3rd Job,
    [ ] lvl 120 + 4th Job
    [ ] lvl 200 + ... being amazing?