Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GMS Content Patch v0.59

Green Fairy

Default GMS Content Patch v0.59

PATCH IS UP

Pre-Patcher. Patch your Maple Story now so that you don't waste time when it's up!

Edit: The patch has been extended for 3 hours. The patch will now conclude at 10:00 am PDT (6:00 pm GMT). We're sorry for the inconvenience
    Edit: The starting time of tonight's patch has been changed. Please come back and check our website for futher information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Edit 2 : Patch has been rescheduled to August 13th 9 pm (PDT). Below is the reschedule patch time.
    MapleStory will be going through a scheduled Patch on Tuesday, August 12th, 2008.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 9 hours.

<MapleStory Patch>

- Server : All Game Servers

- Time : Wednesday, August 13th, 9:00 pm ~ 6:00 am PDT
    (Thursday, August 14th, 4:00 am ~ 1:00 pm GMT)

The website will be available during the Patch.

Thank you, and Happy Mapling
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    What is Content Patch?

New content has to mesh well with our version, and since we have unique content, there?s always a possibility that it could affect another area of the game, so we have to test it. After we complete testing and everything is working, the game will be open to everyone.
    WZ extractions. All credits to Fiel of South Perry.

The following probably don't match up too well. Too bad.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Jump Quest to get into CWK:
    [YOUTUBE]F9kD5mM8klc[/YOUTUBE]

blah, I was just about to post this.

Anyway, I wonder about this testing thing they are doing. Is that included in the patch time, or is it going to be even longer? What ever happened with Tespia? >_>
    Spoiler!

Green Fairy

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I guess they got bored of giving out free NX everytime there was a Tespia.

No tespia this patch, the screenshots from crimsonwood keep was 'Tespia' this patch.

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTime View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. I guess they got bored of giving out free NX everytime there was a Tespia.
    I remember them mentioning in a Q&A there wouldn't be tespia for masteria content.

= (9 + 9.5 hours) + more completely unrelated glitches.

I mean, c'mon, if scrolling text works in guild alliance, why not guild?
    And What does LPQ stage 7 drop rate have anything to do with Ariant?

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

the "test". is probably them wanting to test out the content to make sure it works first before releasing it and everything. basically they are starting to do what they should have been doing since patch v.01

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    the "test". is probably them wanting to test out the content to make sure it works first before releasing it and everything. basically they are starting to do what they should have been doing since patch v.01
    thats exactly wat i was thinkin. it seems like they are getting better at keeping things cleaned up and working correctly.

Spoiler!

No, they test and put in content in the 9 hrs. i'd put my bets for 3 hr extension and a server check next day
    hi

I'm pretty sure they test the coding of the patch before it goes up. But they can't account for every single little thing, especially with so many users doing so many different things. I mean coding something as simple as a tic-tat-toe game can be difficult.