Thread: Help with my hunter please 8^)

Default Help with my hunter please 8^)

Okay, so I have a level 50 hunter, soon to be 51. I leveled up FA to 9 and was wondering what to do with it? [max it, leave it, reset it] I have 240m to spend on equips, and here are my current ones:

Bow ~ 77 att Olypmus
    Helm ~ Bone helm, 1 60% worked, 6 10% failed
    Ammy ~ Avg. Spiegelmann necklace
    Ovrl ~ 14 dex [100%'d] blue-lined Kismet
    Boots ~ 0 slot level 35 boots
    Gloves ~ 8 att WG

How should I upgrade? I don't want to upgrade the olympus, cause I'll be level 60 soon. Thanks for any help.

get a zhelm and get some new boots improve on the boots and den get maybe a 10 att wg and a PAC that should boost ur stats for awhile
    this may spoil your whole life....dont read if ur scared or u'll regret reading it.....
    Spoiler!

GOALS

[x]lvl50, [x]1 mil, [x] 10 mil, [ ]3rd job, [ ]Zhelm, [ ]4th job, [ ]50mil

Final Attack is a max it or leave it skill. So you need to finish maxing it. Make sure you correctly placed points for other skills. Need minimum 19 mastery, 10 Soul arrow, max booster, max arrow bomb. The rest of the points can go as you see fit. Zhelm will add noticeable boost to damage. Then you can place priority on upgrading Atk WG.
    Brawl sucks. Don't play it.

what exactly are the stats on the spiegalmann?
    If it's like mine, +1 on every stat, I don't think it's really worth your time investing in. Or, with your massive boatload of cash, buy the spiegalmann and get some marbles and max it out

how much do marbles cost?
    Reached lvl 40 in under a month!
    (I've only been playing for a month, hehe...)

Goals:
    [x] 1 million mesos,
    [x] lvl 10 + 1st Job
    [x] lvl 30 + 2nd Job,
    [ ] lvl 70 + 3rd Job,
    [ ] lvl 120 + 4th Job
    [ ] lvl 200 + ... being amazing?

You could try getting marbles to upgrade the necklace which is 40 Maple Coins.
    Another would be getting a nice set of boots and scroll the overall with dex scrolls.
    I'm Retired.