Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigum

Icon11

I, for one, have been affected by "her" discrimination. I tried to post a thread about the nudist colony I lived in and "she" closed and deleted it. All of the pictures were perfectly tasteful and non-sexual. My goal was to let the people of Hidden Street know that we are a peaceful, non-threatening group and perhaps encourage them to investigate alternative lifestyles so that they may display their true inner beauty. My people like to let the pressures of society all hang out. We gain an intimate understanding of each other by exposing and sharing all our assets in a harmonious commune. Our natural state helps buff away any dangling bits of real-world pain.

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    I, for one, have been affected by "her" discrimination. I tried to post a thread about the nudist colony I lived in and "she" closed and deleted it. All of the pictures were perfectly tasteful and non-sexual. My goal was to let the people of Hidden Street know that we are a peaceful, non-threatening group and perhaps encourage them to investigate alternative lifestyles so that they may display their true inner beauty. My people like to let the pressures of society all hang out. We gain an intimate understanding of each other by exposing and sharing all our assets in a harmonious commune. Our natural state helps buff away any dangling bits of real-world pain.
    WUT?! Well she is a hypocrite then!
    She is quite oviously promoting nudists here:
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...145#post545145

I say DOWN WITH HER

Also this is preemptive to shini: Wiggy, however, is not racist against the fact I like men....mostly because I do not like men. One might even argue that shini is actually the one who does and that wiggy is racist against him!
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    WUT?! Well she is a hypocrite then!
    She is quite oviously promoting nudists here:
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...145#post545145

I say DOWN WITH HER

Also this is preemptive to shini: Wiggy however is not racist against the fact I like men....mostly because I do not like men. One might even argue that shini is actually the one who does and that wiggy is racist against him!
    lol.....

well you probably just suck.
    hi

behind you, linking you to the correct thread.

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    Also this is preemptive to shini: Wiggy, however, is not racist against the fact I like men....mostly because I do not like men. One might even argue that shini is actually the one who does and that wiggy is racist against him!
    rofl!! dekoy thats why youre my bff!!!!
    www.clanspagoose.com

Wiggy: NAKED PEDO BABY PICS PLZ
    Wiggy: you're not a bad person shini, you're just looser than i am"
    idk my bff eddie.

Icon8

This thread is beautiful. I thank the OP for this.

Either your talking about someone else and not the administrator of these foramz, or your a douchebag.

I am just as confused here ;s I say that this is somebody else on the forum. My first guess was Uly, but she wouldn't make another account to do that... I don't think. I think Wigum Does, in fact, have that lowbie warrior, but her main isn't called wigum ;|
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

This thread fails and wins at the same time. GG.

SEE almost got a perfect score, but look "she'"s even laughing about how "she" pressed the wrong key and it messed up 'her' hack or something

She talks about touching me in inappropriate places and she stole my maple ore stash :<

i say we burn her!
    Not Quite a Chicken. Not Quite a Goose
    Riteye - 11X I/L Mage
    Chalette - 5X Cleric
    Florrie - 4X Assassin
    Poogus - 3X XBowman
    Allici - 2X Fighter