Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigum

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by Riorei View Post
    SEE almost got a perfect score, but look "she'"s even laughing about how "she" pressed the wrong key and it messed up 'her' hack or something
    Hack?
    ._.
    No, it's not hacking. When you get more jewel things, you win. Amazing technical stuff there.

She's totally a hacker, you can tell by the little details of the picture anyway.

just look at how oddly her towel looks. She had to mod the game. I CAN SHINAN****NS

and shinis
    Not Quite a Chicken. Not Quite a Goose
    Riteye - 11X I/L Mage
    Chalette - 5X Cleric
    Florrie - 4X Assassin
    Poogus - 3X XBowman
    Allici - 2X Fighter

You know... I work my butt off taking care of this forums, and not only do you have the poor taste to stalk and harrass me in game after i completely annihilated you - you come here and harass me here. Not only are you mts funded out the wazoo you still couldnt beat a nubby warrior 5 levels below you that can barely hit the monsters...and you take it out on ME!

Just because you're a fail magician doesnt mean im a fibonacci haxor!!! It's obvious that your parents over coddled you. Because losing an ariant pq is the WORST thing that can possibly happen - i mean really.

I am a she - which is obviously more than your miniscule mind can handle. GIRLS Do exist and not only in your lil fantasy dreams. Its obvious that being beaten by a low level girl just burns you up inside. Please do me a favor and grow up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

<Insert Riorey just got Owned video here>
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

LIAR!

I searched wigum hiddenstreet online and I SAW THIS

HOW THE FUSEBOX CAN THIS BE A WOMAN, I KNOW IT MUST REALLY BE YOU.

DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Riorei View Post

SEE almost got a perfect score, but look "she'"s even laughing about how "she" pressed the wrong key and it messed up 'her' hack or something
    then SS how she hacked it nub. show us what she did. that is....if you can!

Half of you people have no sense of humor. Another half of you are just dumb. To the other half of you that at least get it, thank you for making our day funnier on gmail.
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by DaosBeoulve View Post
    Half of you people have no sense of humor. Another half of you are just dumb. To the other half of you that at least get it, thank you for making our day funnier on gmail.
    wutisdis?
    There is no man behind the curtain! ER.....I mean get what?! That she is a hacker?! WE GET IT JUST FINE OVER HERE.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Oh Gardening I wish I could, but my screenshot button is broken. You know, I'm going to go as far as saying he probably broke that too. I heard some weird beeping sounds during that pq like some MAITRE'D FLASKING dialup modem even though I have cable. CAN'T WIN ON HIS OWN AND HAS TO HACK MY COMPUTER NOW TOO! I could barely print screen that image too while I tried to gather as much stones to gain a modicum of exp.

Sides
    He's just gonna delete it and ban me right away if I post MORE PROOF. HE AIN'T LETTING ANYONE WHISTLEBLOW
    FRUITCAKING CENSORING MOD

And WIGUM IS OBVIOUSLY A FURRY, JUST LOOK AT THE COSTUME IN THE AVATAR

Icon11

If we all band together and begin a campaign of guerrilla posting I believe we can topple Wigum before she has banned us all and stored our brilliant body of (posting) works with the other mods who have mysteriously disappeared.

Someone needs to make the sacrifice and distract her by spamming advertising threads in each subforum ICALLNOTME. Then an elite group of flamers should follow her around posting flames so hot it will melt her screen and make it too blurry for her to ban us. We also need a backup group of defensive trolls bumping any thread with a Wigum post in it and responding to every single post she's ever made with "u h4x!" That way, if the flaming tactic doesn't work, she will be banned by Cloudz and Saigo for being a filthy, nooby hacker.