Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 15th August 2008 - [GMS] GMS Patch 0.59

Icon3 15th August 2008 - [GMS] GMS Patch 0.59

We'd appreciate it if Global players could supply us with screenshots related to the recent 0.59 patch, especially mini-maps of Crimsonwood Keep, as we do not have access to MapleGlobal. It would be great if you guys could tell us what monsters are located in which map, as well as quests and other new information related to Crimsonwood Keep that we may not have, to ensure that our database is as complete as possible.

As usual, feel free to e-mail us about it at hiddenstreet[at]gmail.com, or post them in here.

Thanks again for your continuous support - we'll do our best to add the new updates to the database as soon as possible!

- The Hidden Street Team

Icon3

First post!
    Transformed snail pic!
    Spoiler!

That's about it for now ._.

Jr. Necki

uhhmm.

Leperchauns are really cool and drop 600-1000 mesos, green bandanas, lvl 78 mage overalls, gold ore, and tons of different pots and dont even move or attack...

Theres no maps in CW until you finish a certain quest.

The collect 30 clovers quest from lita lawless is repeatable. For the first time you get 100k mesos and 50k exp. After that you get 25k exp and 50k mesos I think it is.

and I dont have screenshots so this is proabably all useless. :D

I iz a pokeymon! : D

Icon7 o.0

when only can play maple today??????:(

Beginner

We got the new bosses and quests which where registered for MapleSEA a few days ago.

maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/News/Event&mode=view&uid=177&bbsidx=1388 - Source from Mapleglobal Site

Since you have the screen of the transformed snail by the rainbow snail shell, I don't think you need screenshots for this (well I can't even posts screens or links right now..).

Why don't you have access to MapleGlobal?
    You played it before the IP-Bans begun, didn't you?

Icon11

dint you can play??? not sever down or updates????:confused:

Jr. Necki

Behold!

a minimap ss...`.`

Felt like posting something...

I iz a pokeymon! : D

Beginner

Icon9

Besides the evil leperchauns dropping green danas, they also drop steelys and 1k bags from time to time.

Icon1 bosses

there is one boss that the maple global website does have its called king clang it gives around 2000 exp i think. it drops at least one pot everytime you kill it and it also drops clang claw and lorang claw. and it looks like a hermit crab lol. it cant move at first then when you atk it, it will then come up and atk. it has 2 skills that i know ones heal and the others summon (it summons clang and lorang):)

wut lvl r leperchauns.:confused: