Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: HS.Network - Reviews, News, Guides & FAQ, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    Every single link on the LaTale page directs me to google D:
    HALP
    Just placeholders.

Whoa, didn't notice this was on until I popped into the gaming forum for a little visit.

Just a little suggestion, maybe we could have a separate section of the site to cover games other than MMOs? Like... offline games, classified by console and genre. It should help diversify stuff a little, giving some of the forumites that don't play MMOs anymore things to write about. Also helps keep HS not-so-boring, since we could have reviews of the latest console games and maybe the console itself.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Out of curiosity, when is information going to be out on LaTale.DB ;]

I'd like to start putting the information in text files and the like, but want to wait until I know a good format to use :P
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by XxKiraYamatoxX View Post
    Whoa, didn't notice this was on until I popped into the gaming forum for a little visit.

Just a little suggestion, maybe we could have a separate section of the site to cover games other than MMOs? Like... offline games, classified by console and genre. It should help diversify stuff a little, giving some of the forumites that don't play MMOs anymore things to write about. Also helps keep HS not-so-boring, since we could have reviews of the latest console games and maybe the console itself.
    A good suggestion, but that we will do it in the future. Currently we are just expanding our scope to MMOs first. We need to be established well before we start expanding slowly. Quoting Jordan Sparks wth, "Just take one step at a time, there's no need to rush~~~" XD

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    Out of curiosity, when is information going to be out on LaTale.DB ;]

I'd like to start putting the information in text files and the like, but want to wait until I know a good format to use :P
    Haha, just as Brigade said, it will take a couple of weeks because I'm still trying to understand the structure of the game.

However, the database will be set up faster as I planned to discuss the content structure with the HS.LaTale database team (:

Quote Originally Posted by cloud3z View Post
    A good suggestion, but that we will do it in the future. Currently we are just expanding our scope to MMOs first. We need to be established well before we start expanding slowly. Quoting Jordan Sparks wth, "Just take one step at a time, there's no need to rush~~~" XD

Haha, just as Brigade said, it will take a couple of weeks because I'm still trying to understand the structure of the game.

However, the database will be set up faster as I planned to discuss the content structure with the HS.LaTale database team (:
    How many people are you letting on the team?

LaTalers have a pretty good database and they're discontinuing it since they can't keep up with school and all that stuff, maybe we can ask if we can have all of their files? Lol
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Quote Originally Posted by Brigade View Post
    How many people are you letting on the team?
    As many as possible. The more the better (: It will be really like wiki. Just that I need them to register as the updates of the database will be tracked and a log can be made on the updated changes.

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    LaTalers have a pretty good database and they're discontinuing it since they can't keep up with school and all that stuff, maybe we can ask if we can have all of their files? Lol
    I did take a look through the database, but I don't find it enough detail =/

Well they did discontinue it before OB ended.
    And I didn't really get that email ._.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

lol. Okay let me explain one more time to you here.

The content structure are the things that will be needed for a particular content. For example, let's say you want to add a Weapon.

A content structure of the weapon, you will need to add the following details:

The image of the weapon
    The name of the weapon
    The category of the weapon
    Weapon attack
    etc.

So basically what I need you to do is to check whether the content structure for Weapon (and others) are all the necessary information needed to be put in for that particular content.

Won't it be easier if you put all of the same type of weapons (eg. Knuckles) all onto a separate page?
    Also, you need resell price and enchantment lvl (no idea what that is).
    And getting to know which monster drops which equip is pretty hard since I think all of them drop almost everything at your level range ._.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪