Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: HS.Network - Reviews, News, Guides & FAQ, etc.

Icon8

As long as we have Tomato Island, I am happy with any HS expansions. Wish I could help, but I wouldn't have time to dedicate to this sort of thing when school starts. Good luck with everything!

i think its probably gonna be hidden-street.net with a bunch of sub links

Phantom Watch

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    Jon (Cloud3z)
    name memorized.

the only expansion of HS I could write for is a user profile section, so count me out. sounds real exciting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    Oshyt.

anyways, i dont play online games xcept maple =(

Great Idea though...
    Is it going to be a seperate site than HS?
    Nope, it won't be a separate. We wanted to get hsnetwork.com or .net or something, not all has been taken unfortunately. So yeah, we will be using this site as the main where we will have alot of subdomains for the game, just like vladekxbootes said.

Just wondering are you guys doing this because you think less and less people are coming here for maple related stuff?

It Does sound very interesting to see how far you could carry this site. . . Of course, it's only natural that expanding our horizons would mean more voluntary work from the community ;s I would love to attempt at a resume, I even think I'd be well suited for the job... but I have a few problems like the others. The biggest being school starting back up. I'm walking into high-school for the first time, so I'd like to get situated with my classes before I made any commitments like this. Am I wrong in assuming that applications will be open for a while [couple of weeks~a few months]?

I was also thinking that if we expanded so far as that many MMOs, the name Hidden-Street may be too singular... hsgaming.net or whatever would be decent, but it would be better to find an actual name, like previously stated mega-gaming websites. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything at the moment... catchy, unique names are not in my ball-park.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

I'm possibly going to apply.

I think this is a wonderful idea, and it's nice that we're expanding.

Good luck on making the site.

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    Just wondering are you guys doing this because you think less and less people are coming here for maple related stuff?
    Nope, not at all (: Counting the average throughout the years, HS is still having a strong amount of visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by ~UnknownBandit~ View Post
    It Does sound very interesting to see how far you could carry this site. . . Of course, it's only natural that expanding our horizons would mean more voluntary work from the community ;s I would love to attempt at a resume, I even think I'd be well suited for the job... but I have a few problems like the others. The biggest being school starting back up. I'm walking into high-school for the first time, so I'd like to get situated with my classes before I made any commitments like this. Am I wrong in assuming that applications will be open for a while [couple of weeks~a few months]?

I was also thinking that if we expanded so far as that many MMOs, the name Hidden-Street may be too singular... hsgaming.net or whatever would be decent, but it would be better to find an actual name, like previously stated mega-gaming websites. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything at the moment... catchy, unique names are not in my ball-park.
    It's true that we do need more voluntary work, but it seems nothing comes free nowadays. That's why we will have to provide benefits to all of our staffs in the near future once the site is fully established. I'm really really really grateful for all of my great admins and mods of the forum as they volunteered themselves to upkeep this forum since the beginning! ;)

Not sure how long the application will go. We will have to announce when it will close... Probably 2-4 weeks beforehand.

Yes, we were thinking of getting another domain for this, but it seems all the domains that we thought of were all taken. That's why we keep to hidden-street.net, which is also the same as HS.Network.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    I'm possibly going to apply.

I think this is a wonderful idea, and it's nice that we're expanding.

Good luck on making the site.
    Ah, cool! Hope to receive your application on this ;) And thanks for your support!

Yep applying is soo on my To-do list XD

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Banned

I would apply, the problem is that I already "work" for Onrpg.com. I get paid for my reviews, but like $10 per review. I could ask them to let them use my reviews, but if it's like a console review, I'll definitely be able to do so.

Onrpg is like strictly any game that goes online, like diablo and such, so i can do console/handheld games. That means, the Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness review is for anyone's use :P