Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: HS.Network - Reviews, News, Guides & FAQ, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    Won't it be easier if you put all of the same type of weapons (eg. Knuckles) all onto a separate page?
    Also, you need resell price and enchantment lvl (no idea what that is).
    And getting to know which monster drops which equip is pretty hard since I think all of them drop almost everything at your level range ._.

lol this all isn't just gonna come in a day. we have time. LaTale isn't gonna vanish anytime soon.

The pets will
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

The pets will
    They will be available in the Fashion shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigade View Post
    They will be available in the Fashion shop.
    I give up X_x
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Won't it be easier if you put all of the same type of weapons (eg. Knuckles) all onto a separate page?
    Also, you need resell price and enchantment lvl (no idea what that is).
    And getting to know which monster drops which equip is pretty hard since I think all of them drop almost everything at your level range ._.
    Yea, each type of weapons (or known as categories) will be in each of the separate pages.

I believe the resell price is the price of the item being sold to the NPC. I put it as NPC price in the drafted content structure.

Hey I have a question, it says that to add something I have to either be onthe LaTale DB team or that I have to submit a message. Does that mean that the team isn't together yet? (I remember getting one email, but think it said something about a second :P)

I'll just save my information in a text file for now :O!
    Gone with the wind

Woops sorry for the late reply on this lol.

Yes, the e-mail you sent this has been replied saying that you are already in the team. Just that send out another e-mail once the site is operating for adding and editing contents, which will be soon! :)

Left the NPCs section, and then we can start adding the contents. Quest and Characters section will be left out for the moment as I need to do a little research on it.

Okay, I had forgot one more thing to add as a comment, so I'll do that now (about the misc/events :P)
    --
    Nvm, comments taken out. I'll submit a msg later, although all it is is that you might also want to add that some event items are specificaflly for quests like "Ingnate's Emblem"
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Okay, I had forgot one more thing to add as a comment, so I'll do that now (about the misc/events :P)
    --
    Nvm, comments taken out. I'll submit a msg later, although all it is is that you might also want to add that some event items are specificaflly for quests like "Ingnate's Emblem"
    Yeah, I guess quest items will be under Events too.

Anyway, I'm 90% done with HS.LaTale. It shall be operational very very soon. As in real soon huhu!

Anyone looking forward to hooking up the LT.DB please let's all get in contact and work on what's important first.

To get information please try and use the jWiki, or MOG Wiki. MOG Wiki gets info directly from jWiki which is why it's okay. LaTalers is a bit old and based on info from CB that may not be true now. I've started adding information but because you need to add base information and then go back and add the rest, it's tough.

The ideal way that we should be doing this is start with one category and start adding the rest, the ideal way IMO would be to go through items first, or to go through maps first. As we go through maps we reference them with the monsters and make sure to cross reference them as we go. Then we do items and make sure to cross reference them with monsters as we go. NPCs could be last as they aren't as important, NPCs also need to be referenced by map however.

-
    Question for Cloud3z:
    Maps, do you want them like: http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index..._Belos_Map.png or cropped out just the main map area? Or what? Tough call IMO, so I won't touch it until you do that. I plan on adding all of the maps though ASAP.
    Gone with the wind