Thread: Winkel?

Default Winkel?

I've seen on hidden street that red slime's drop Winkel (lvl 55 bow). I was just wondering if that is really true. I play on GMS so if anyone can verify if that is ture (screenshot would be nice). it would really help me.
    *don't want to spend 10 day hunting red slime's stright to find out you can't get it:mad:*

What bow are you using at the moment?
    Reached lvl 40 in under a month!
    (I've only been playing for a month, hehe...)

Goals:
    [x] 1 million mesos,
    [x] lvl 10 + 1st Job
    [x] lvl 30 + 2nd Job,
    [ ] lvl 70 + 3rd Job,
    [ ] lvl 120 + 4th Job
    [ ] lvl 200 + ... being amazing?

using a soul searcher with 67 wep att at the moment

And I thought winkels are only forged by iTCG only.
    I'm Retired.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    And I thought winkels are only forged by iTCG only.
    QFT. Winkels are iTCG Weapons. Seeing as no other iTCG Weapons are monster drops, I highly doubt that Winkels drop from Red Slimes.

Yes, I am aware that the HS Database says Winkels drop from Red Slimes and Giant Centipedes. But, if you look at the weapon above it, Cao Cao Bow, they have identical drop information (they both drop from the same monsters) which leads me to believe that there is an error in the database.
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    QFT. Winkels are iTCG Weapons. Seeing as no other iTCG Weapons are monster drops, I highly doubt that Winkels drop from Red Slimes.

Yes, I am aware that the HS Database says Winkels drop from Red Slimes and Giant Centipedes. But, if you look at the weapon above it, Cao Cao Bow, they have identical drop information (they both drop from the same monsters) which leads me to believe that there is an error in the database.
    Acutally Red slime do drop coa coa bow's :) ...