Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast

Thread: Yellonde: HiddenStreet Guild

In game name:Sataxhybrid
    Job:Dragon Knight
    Level:85
    Why you want to join: I been coming to hidden-street for a long time, and i just thought this would be a fun guild to join.
    What you can donate for emblem/expansion(if any):I would be willing to donate any meso i have for the expansion, or equips for the leaders to sell.

This guild has now been taken over by BensBaM
    Last edited by heyt; 30th June 2011 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks, Kara. Yeah, I'm looking after things right now. Debating on making a new thread or not. It's kinda nice seeing all the guild's history in a single thread. Current contacts if you want in are as follows:

BensBaM

PirateLuckyX
    ArlongNight
    Lites0ut

Because of Chaos changes, I've been messing around on my DB too, BladeTsunami. I'm on there sometimes as well.

Rules haven't changed. Everything from the first post still applies.
    Last edited by tsunamisurfer08; 27th July 2011 at 04:22 AM.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare

Beginner

Hi ya guys , Healthclinic here, I cant login into game at all, they better fix it soon, getting pissed off at all this crap happening. Not even my othe account cant login, sighh.

Haha, perfect forum name, Lydia. Yeah, it'll get fixed. Maybe all the back-to-back changes with Chaos being broken up into 5 mini patches is screwing with it. I have no idea. Yellonde is down now for maintenence. Just Yellonde. Possible server merge thing happening soon? Nexon mentioned it once, then never brought it up again.

In game name:Failofathief
    Job:Hermit
    Level:100
    Why you want to join: I want a clan that actually has people that go on, unlike every other guild I have been on
    What you can donate for emblem/expansion(if any): I'll donate what I can, when I can. I only have 6mil... so I am not that well funded.

I've tried searching you up a few times in game, and can never find you. When are you usually on?

hey guys, its adam just posting to let you know im still here. i just been busy(sorry if this isn't the right place to say it)
    aka Sataxhybrid

Haha, acting as if we've forgotten you or something. The funny thing is, Tasha and I were JUST talking about you. O.o I'll let them know. Take care man. Hope to see you online soon.

hi all, would reeally like to join your HS guild on the Yellonde server. i have a lvl 25 war right now that i try to play a few hours a day. i have played most mmorpgs and this one is definatly unique, and i think thats great. i am having a hard time with the social aspect of the game though. so i thought a guild would surely fix that. i am a student at penn state majoring in aerospace eng so i dont have alot of time to play during the week. but i make up for it on week ends. made a few other characters then decided to stick with the warrior the other day, but if the guild needs another class i am willing to make any character needed to help out. hope to be a member soon. my guys name is Myrmodon, i think thats how its spelled, lol. will have to check. let me know how to get involved! thanks