Page 3 of 455 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera HiddenStreet Chat Thread

It's ok, we know that Bera is better because Johnny can't help but come over here to revel in our glorious "better-ness" stench. We'll share with you, don't worry Johnny...

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
    It's ok, we know that Bera is better because Johnny can't help but come over here to revel in our glorious "better-ness" stench. We'll share with you, don't worry Johnny...
    That's what that stench is? Here I thought that was just Octo.
    Not back. Front.

Oh sweet we got a chat thread. That's cool, we are like Windia, but better XD, lol. Go Bera HS! Izzy are you gonna make a new acc or something? What are you gonna do?
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

No no no guys and lady... you have it all wrong. We're not just like Windia with a chat thread... Windia is just like us with a chat thread.

-wink wink-

[psuedo-superiority complex]

*Me gets a sense of what Kaz is talking about. ;)
    I'm Retired.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Of course our thread was first. We're the originals, rite?
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Of course our thread was first. We're the originals, rite?
    LIES!

[Windia]5th February 2008, 10:47 PM
    [Bera]23rd August 2008, 02:34 PM

Oh and im only here to spread the goodness of HS windia
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    And what does "Whoring myself out for friends" mean, Jess? I think saph's a little interested in some of that.
    Heh, just that I'm hanging out with friends, priesting for them, rather than actually seriously training. xD (In other words, I'm scared of Himes because I haven't been on enough yet to get used to them... in other words, quit dying. Also, I'm trying to make an HP bottom so I can use my Angel Wings there.)

Although lately it's more like setting up my shop, while I'm away dealing with classes and general real life. Hope I get to play some later this week. I miss you guys. =( On the bright side, I finally priced all the scrolls cluttering my inventory, and tripled my cash on hand. o_O Zhelmed page, here I come!

Johnny, you amuse me. ;P Dance, monkey, dance! ...j/k.
    Spoiler!

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Heh, just that I'm hanging out with friends, priesting for them, rather than actually seriously training. xD (In other words, I'm scared of Himes because I haven't been on enough yet to get used to them... in other words, quit dying. Also, I'm trying to make an HP bottom so I can use my Angel Wings there.)

Although lately it's more like setting up my shop, while I'm away dealing with classes and general real life. Hope I get to play some later this week. I miss you guys. =( On the bright side, I finally priced all the scrolls cluttering my inventory, and tripled my cash on hand. o_O Zhelmed page, here I come!

Johnny, you amuse me. ;P Dance, monkey, dance! ...j/k.
    I have some 30% bottom hp scrolls if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Katforks
    pineappleing pimentos.

Thanks Saph. I should be okay for now, since I have 7 30%s to start out with... Though, considering my normal 30% luck (I've landed a total of one, out of about 15 in my entire Maple career), that might not be enough. =/
    Spoiler!