Page 418 of 455 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4545

Thread: Bera HiddenStreet Chat Thread

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Badass tortoise.

Jr. Necki

Had to get up at 3:30 am for my flight back to St. Louis yay. Im sitting bored at the airport atm QQ. Ill be back online today and i'd like someone to catch me up on what ive missed this past month.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    Spoiler!

Edit: Forgot to mention that my main IGN is saphrogenik. He is a lvl 85 DK and no he is not godly. LOL

Hope you had a good trip Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseStrips View Post
    Had to get up at 3:30 am for my flight back to St. Louis yay. Im sitting bored at the airport atm QQ. Ill be back online today and i'd like someone to catch me up on what ive missed this past month.
    Chaos patch. So many unscheduled server checks. We did a lot of horntail runs and almost thought they fixed the glitch. Suddenly Brett and Jess are locked out and we are forced to run without them. The run failed because so many people d/ced and died. In the end it was just me and Aaron and we didn't have the manpower to finish the boss on time. Also LHC doesn't have any elemental weaknesses or resistances anymore.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by omarxranger View Post
    chaos patch. So many unscheduled server checks. We did a lot of horntail runs and almost thought they fixed the glitch. Suddenly brett and jess are locked out and we are forced to run without them. The run failed because so many people d/ced and died. In the end it was just me and aaron and we didn't have the manpower to finish the boss on time. Also lhc doesn't have any elemental weaknesses or resistances anymore.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    Spoiler!

Edit: Forgot to mention that my main IGN is saphrogenik. He is a lvl 85 DK and no he is not godly. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Chaos patch. So many unscheduled server checks. We did a lot of horntail runs and almost thought they fixed the glitch. Suddenly Brett and Jess are locked out and we are forced to run without them. The run failed because so many people d/ced and died. In the end it was just me and Aaron and we didn't have the manpower to finish the boss on time. Also LHC doesn't have any elemental weaknesses or resistances anymore.
    So I can safely use ice moves on crocodiles now?
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    So I can safely use ice moves on crocodiles now?
    Yep pretty much.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Not that it mattered, I could just use ele reset.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Like fail said, you should always have able to attack mobs. The only time it might have been difficult was when a mob was strong to one element, and weak against another. You'd have to figure out how often you use each skill type and use reset accordingly.

It really alters how pallies train there though. Previously, low level Paladins didn't even have Castle Golems as an option since they were strong to fire, ice, and lightning. It wasn't until you got points into Divine Charge that you could effectively kill there, and most pallies didn't do that until much later. Even then, bearwolves were still preferable given their fire weakness. Since I only just started a pally, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the neutralization.

Spoiler!