Page 4 of 455 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera HiddenStreet Chat Thread

Anywho... by now my NX has expired and when I log on I will become maskless and naked. ... a pixel unveiling party if you will. Now to decide whether or not I break my boycott of NX and buy more or let things be as they are.

yea i thnk im quiting ms
    theres no way i can stay lvl 30-40 for effn 4 years again ;-;
    idk...
    Biscuts

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Thanks Saph. I should be okay for now, since I have 7 30%s to start out with... Though, considering my normal 30% luck (I've landed a total of one, out of about 15 in my entire Maple career), that might not be enough. =/
    Hmm, so far in my Maple career I tried out 6 30%s. Only like 1 failed and that failure didn't result in the destruction of my snowshoes. If I had that secret skill or whatever I could help you. Oh well. Good luck Jess with your scrolling.

@ Izzy, If you quit we're gonna miss you. Please don't quit man. I can help you out with training if you want. I'm not a busy person unless I have 3 friends asking for me. That sometimes happens. Izzy, you can do it, we can help. Lol at the Home Depot motto:D
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Mushmom

I scrolled a 93hp and 123 hp bottom the other day just for kicks (before i knew that you were attempting one xD). I sold it for 100k and 500k although i knew it was worth more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katforks
    pineappleing pimentos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventik View Post
    yea i thnk im quiting ms
    idk...
    You do realize that getting to level 51 in MapleStory is a breeze, even at only a couple hours a day of training. MCPQ makes this so.

Good news is I landed a 30% for the second time...

Bad news is, the next scroll was the only one that blew up. =/

And now I'm out of scrolls. Hopefully I'll find some cheap ones again later. Meantime, I can use my Wisdom Staff...

Don't quit, Ventik, we'll all help you out. D:
    Spoiler!

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ventik View Post
    yea i thnk im quiting ms
    idk...
    :eek: At least gimme some way to talk to you... dude, you're awesome.

Of course, I'd rather you didn't quit... cause then who'll be mah best friend in Maple? -shudders- It might end up as OMAR or something. ;-;
    Not back. Front.

If that's the way you say it Mike I might not be your best friend. I might get another best friend or something:p Lol you know I'm just kidding. Izzy don't leave or he's gonna be crying on my shoulder all day every day!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Heh, just that I'm hanging out with friends, priesting for them, rather than actually seriously training. xD (In other words, I'm scared of Himes because I haven't been on enough yet to get used to them... in other words, quit dying. Also, I'm trying to make an HP bottom so I can use my Angel Wings there.)

Although lately it's more like setting up my shop, while I'm away dealing with classes and general real life. Hope I get to play some later this week. I miss you guys. =( On the bright side, I finally priced all the scrolls cluttering my inventory, and tripled my cash on hand. o_O Zhelmed page, here I come!

Johnny, you amuse me. ;P Dance, monkey, dance! ...j/k.

Dancing is for Dancers!

Wot?

Ventik, don't quit, after all we went through. We thought you were dead! And if you leave there will be no diff-you're gone. If you make an acc on windia i can give you some money'z
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    Wot?

Ventik, don't quit, after all we went through. We thought you were dead! And if you leave there will be no diff-you're gone. If you make an acc on windia i can give you some money'z
    There's a difference between him leaving MS and him dying. If he dies there's no way of him to communicate with us, but if he jest leaves MS we can still communicate with him and he's not actually "gone." Also if he quits he might come back.

Izzy, don't leave, I have enough friends to take care of and Mike will be too much XD. Lol. Just don't leave, one little hacker won't ruin you. You can still get back on your feet and maybe you can be better than before! Just try it.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!