Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Governator

Default The Governator

So im sitting here watching Predator at the moment, and i personally think its one of Arnolds best movies. I also happen to live in the great state of California, and i think its damn wonderful that we have such an awesome Governor.

First i just want to ask all the Californians what they think of our Governator. I really dont care who our Governor is, and thats pretty much the main reason why i love having The Terminator as the leader of this great state.

Now i want to ask the people who dont live in Cali, what they think of Arnie being the Governor of a state. And dont lie, you prolly are all jealous, and if you arent...you should be. So, you all should just gimme your thoughts and views on The Governator.
    I'm happy

I am jealous! D:

The Governator is awesome, but I'd be truly jealous if someones governor was Chuck Norris or Rick Astley.

I love his tan and his white chest hairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    The Governator is awesome, but I'd be truly jealous if someones governor was Chuck Norris or Rick Astley.
    Very true indeed, but until then, everyone should be jealous of California.
    I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe View Post
    So im sitting here watching Predator at the moment, and i personally think its one of Arnolds best movies. I also happen to live in the great state of California, and i think its damn wonderful that we have such an awesome Governor.

First i just want to ask all the Californians what they think of our Governator. I really dont care who our Governor is, and thats pretty much the main reason why i love having The Terminator as the leader of this great state.

Now i want to ask the people who dont live in Cali, what they think of Arnie being the Governor of a state. And dont lie, you prolly are all jealous, and if you arent...you should be. So, you all should just gimme your thoughts and views on The Governator.
    *lives in California*

i really don't have much of a say since im only 17 and don't pay attention all to much about it. lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    *lives in California*

i really don't have much of a say since im only 17 and don't pay attention all to much about it. lol xD
    That should be more of a reason to love our Governator! I mean hell, im 21 and dont pay attention at all.
    I'm happy

my dad apparently hates him

i haven't paid much attention to what he's been doing lately, though

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I'm proud of being a Californian, and thoroughly enjoy having this great man as our Supreme Overlord of Death, Doom, and Destruction.

Lucky bastards.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?