Thread: Emotions Of Love

Default Emotions Of Love

This is just a short story I made.

“Emotions of Love”

Blood.

A bitter taste formed within her mouth as she passed the bodies of her fallen comrades. Their figures lay scattered about the halls, lying in their own gore. The eyes that would no longer see stared continuously upward as if wishing for peace.

Pain.

A gash on her side needed to be bandaged. She gritted her teeth in pain as she struggled to keep moving on. Tears began to form. She stopped awhile to relieve one of the corpses of his gun. As she was doing so, she closed his lids. A lone tear traced its way across her cheek. She knew she had to find him, to save him. She quickened her pace.

Memories.

She could remember how he looked when they first met. He was a loner, a man who had lost all hope. She was at the peak of her success in life when they met. He had nothing. She had everything. Everything… But love.

He came like a blessing from heaven. He bore the qualities that everyone dreams of. Their first years of a relationship were blissful. They confessed the love they had for each other back then.

She could still remember his voice. He would speak with a sound as clear as crystal. She watched as his golden hair would be blown back across his eyes. She could hear his laughter. She could feel the first time their lips touched.

Sadness.

Her footsteps echoed though out the empty corridors. She had reached the end of the path. She stopped a sealed metal door. Quickly, she punched the code to get in. The satisfying whir of the door opening was heard. She heard a man’s dying gurgle. Her scream rang though the building.

At the center of the room stood a man clothed in black. In his hand rested an elegant rapier. It was stained with scarlet. At his feet lay a carcass of a man who was recently decapitated. She pulled the hammer of her weapon back. The figure slowly turned to face her.

Anguish.

She couldn’t pull the trigger. The gun slipped from her hand. It clattered harmlessly onto the floor. He began to smile. The man started to take steps forward, each one bringing him closer to her. His sword gleamed of death. The blade fell forward.

Hurt.

Her hands fell to her chest. She gasped. A stream of blood dripped from her mouth. She gazed into his ruby eyes. Her fingers moved to his cheek. It left streaks of her blood on his face. She struggled to take a breath and felt blood enter her lungs.

“How could I have been so foolish?” She asked. “Not everything seems to happen the way they’re supposed to.” She began to cough out blood. “I should have known…” She wrapped her fingers around the hilt of his sword. “Liar…”

“But still… I loved you…”

His face remained impassive. He tightened his grip on his rapier. “You loved me…” As he spoke, he withdrew his weapon from her chest. She collapsed. A flower of red began to form. He slowly began to walk away. “But…”

“...I never did love you…”

Death.

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Click the link and bide the danger,
    Or wonder, 'til it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.

Galicia:
    Exequian-lvl30 evan (active)

Scania:
    Rafaelis-lvl61 archer (inactive)
    GrimSeeker-lvl45 cleric (inactive)
    g0dchild-lvl34 ice/lighting wizard (inactive)

Cut.
    Print.

I'm kidding.
    Your style is strange.

When is the sequel?

Sequel....?
    I don't even know where to start... lol

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Click the link and bide the danger,
    Or wonder, 'til it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.

Galicia:
    Exequian-lvl30 evan (active)

Scania:
    Rafaelis-lvl61 archer (inactive)
    GrimSeeker-lvl45 cleric (inactive)
    g0dchild-lvl34 ice/lighting wizard (inactive)

God. This is one good short story. Moar plis?
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.