Thread: bowman equips and general

Default bowman equips and general

i have a lvl 23 strless bowman and im in the process of planing him out

my equips are
    the lvl 15 bow im drawing blank on the name scrolled with 2 60s and 1 100%
    then a 10+dex bath robe
    5att wg

equips for latter
    just a clean 47 att maple bow (prolly scroll with 100s)
    and thats it

so i need to know what to save up for and should i get str equips or should i quit being strless and go back to norm str????
    plus i kinda need to know bomb arrow 1 point or max?????

suggest plz!

Quote Originally Posted by 11Ryu11x2 View Post
    so i need to know what to save up for and should i get str equips or should i quit being strless and go back to norm str????

suggest plz!
    here my suggetions:low str
    normal str
    buy str equips(cost less them dex equips)and put ap in dex but if the equips u want to wear need more str then u add some ap in str
    i am a llama,u are a llama,he is a llama,we are a llama,they are a llama

My suggestions for your Hunter build:

1. use your first point on arrow bomb
    2. Max mastery, asap
    3. if you want to save money, get soul arrow earlier. You start using a lot more arrows than you realize in 2nd job
    4. Whatever bow you have, make sure you scroll it for attk. More attk you have = more of a boost to dmg when you lvl up. I didn't scroll my earlier bows and now my hunter has mediocre damage
    5. PKB is overrated
    6. Personally, I wouldn't get FA because with the points, you can max focus which I love for the avoid
    7. Arrow bomb is awesome. When you have a decent AB, go to monkey forest 2 and just moveup and down the map
    Reached lvl 40 in under a month!
    (I've only been playing for a month, hehe...)

Goals:
    [x] 1 million mesos,
    [x] lvl 10 + 1st Job
    [x] lvl 30 + 2nd Job,
    [ ] lvl 70 + 3rd Job,
    [ ] lvl 120 + 4th Job
    [ ] lvl 200 + ... being amazing?

ummm so does this mean like 10 points in AB or not lol.

so is my dex robe fine for now (oh yeah i got a 10+ dex sauna for the avoid)

Quote Originally Posted by 11Ryu11x2 View Post
    i have a lvl 23 strless bowman and im in the process of planing him out

my equips are
    the lvl 15 bow im drawing blank on the name scrolled with 2 60s and 1 100%
    then a 10+dex bath robe
    5att wg

equips for latter
    just a clean 47 att maple bow (prolly scroll with 100s)
    and thats it

suggest plz!

The people who make strless bowman don't just 100% thier weapons. They usually get 4/5 10%'s on them, and then they 60% it.
    And the ones that don't, are usually the ones that hit 1 damage on a critical hit, After mastery.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

i will be using 60%s not to many 10% cuz im not that lucky. but just for my maple bow. on low lvl equips it seems pointless to make them godly if i can find a better one. but i dont need to be strless is what im saying i could switch to norm any time it would be like 3 lvls of 5 points in str

Quote Originally Posted by San-Lzu View Post
    The people who make strless bowman don't just 100% thier weapons. They usually get 4/5 10%'s on them, and then they 60% it.
    And the ones that don't, are usually the ones that hit 1 damage on a critical hit, After mastery.
    Er... Not really. Most regular STR bowmen only use Maple weapons from 35-64+, and they do just fine. So with less STR, the STRless will beat out a similarly funded STR bowman.

The only issue (until third job+) is from level 15 until the Maple Bow, but bowman damage is so unstable anyway... I don't think it'd be that big a difference.
    Spoiler!

ok so making strless/low str isnt bad???

It depends based on your funding it will be a long hard road for you.

Quote Originally Posted by EpitomeofMe View Post
    My suggestions for your Hunter build:

1. use your first point on arrow bomb
    2. Max mastery, asap
    3. if you want to save money, get soul arrow earlier. You start using a lot more arrows than you realize in 2nd job
    4. Whatever bow you have, make sure you scroll it for attk. More attk you have = more of a boost to dmg when you lvl up. I didn't scroll my earlier bows and now my hunter has mediocre damage
    5. PKB is overrated
    6. Personally, I wouldn't get FA because with the points, you can max focus which I love for the avoid
    7. Arrow bomb is awesome. When you have a decent AB, go to monkey forest 2 and just moveup and down the map

1. Fine

2.Good

3.Get soul arrow to 5 right after mastery, then get booster to 6 or so until the time is 60 seconds or more.

4. Buy PRE SCROLLED bows. They are a lot cheaper.

5. Your level 4x, hence your pkb is utter bullsh[color='white']i/color]t. It becomes invaluable when its maxed at places such as forest of golem where the spawns are right on top of you.

6. No fa is great, one thing you got right.

7. Look at my post for monkey forest tips, also down the page is more. LT gamer has a great section for hunters.