Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Google Chrome

I have a feeling that Chrome has higher system requirements, and specially in the multi-threading department. So people with Celeron processors and older Pentium 4's might have some trouble.

BTW, I know I can click on "View image" and other things, but I don't want to do that, I want it to load on the page I'm viewing, not on another tab.

Still for the most part, phishing. It's a bug that can be patched, but alone the bug isn't too dangerous. I'll wait for a patch, shouldn't be too long.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how exactly is windows obsolete?
    I don't think he meant windows was obsolete. When trying to install chrome he probably ran into the error message: Obsolete windows, chrome can only be installed into machines with XP SP2 or higher (or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    PS Satsu it's a pic of me...how unfortunate!
    Looking good there Uly...

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

That sounds like an awesome field of study... E-***** Engineer.... AWESOME :D

It's like being a dude who makes *****s, except (hetero) men use them too!
    Gone with the wind

I didn’t know how to set up my google chrome on my phone and wanted to contact google play tech support, I didn’t know how to do, so I decided to look for more information on the Internet, I came across the contact google play blog. After reading this information, I could easily write to technical support and they helped me figure out the settings. Now I have a comfortable chrome to control and I am very happy about it, so I recommend contacting them for help. The 100% know how to help you.

I heard about the problem with Chrome. It is possible to install adblock, that will be blocking the advertisement and help to watch videos on YouTube without stop.

A noisy advertisement may be a huge problem, and it is really important to find a proper application. It was really important for me to find a special adblock, and these instructions are helping to know more about ways how to block advertisement, to stop automatic tabs opening and also to watch videos on YouTube without advertisement.

i like working with google chrome

Many people prefer Google Chrome for its user-friendly interface and useful features. However, have you ever tried using Sidekick browser with split-view? Here on https://www.meetsidekick.com/how-split-view-works/ you can read more about this feature. This innovative browser offers a unique browsing experience by allowing you to split your screen into two separate tabs, making it easy to multitask and stay productive!
    Last edited by tumostty; 7th March 2023 at 10:37 PM.