Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of [WOMEN] thread, and all you jerks in there.

Sowwie :confused:

Icon11

Ani, most of these guys ARE Asians. The ones that aren't are hardcore anime nerds (not that I don't watch anime and you don't watch anime, but it tends to give them a fetish for Asians). I'm not going in there anymore, because it's just not very interesting and I suggest you do the same.

As for more Asian girls being pretty than other races LOL. There's a significant Asian population in my city and I assure you that every single race, including Asians, has the same proportion of ugly-average-pretty girls that I've seen. There's plenty of fat ones, ugly ones, and most are just average-looking.

Also you're very cute so don't worry about it.

And seconding they're all inexperienced kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrisrox View Post
    Most of the asian women I have seen are beautiful, I can't think of another race that I can say that about. I can say every race has beautiful people, but I can't say the majority of the people that I've seen that belong to the other races are beautiful :)
    As my post implies, the asian beauty is based on my personal experiences, and the people I've seen. I've seen very few ugly asian women compared to ugly white women.(as a % of the ones I've seen of course)
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Ani, most of these guys ARE Asians. The ones that aren't are hardcore anime nerds (not that I don't watch anime and you don't watch anime, but it tends to give them a fetish for Asians).
    I'm not asian, and I hate anime. So what does that make me?

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    You live in a racist town so you are tired of seeing white people whcih is why you dig asians.

Icon11

It means you need to get out more. Asian girl pics on the internet =/= Asians in real life.

Here's a fun idea boys: Call it when you see it. I can't understand having a thing for a certain race, as I judge each person individually. There are attractive and unattractive people in every race, so don't limit yourself.

It means you need to get out more. Asian girl pics on the internet =/= Asians in real life.

Here's a fun idea boys: Call it when you see it. I can't understand having a thing for a certain race, as I judge each person individually. There are attractive and unattractive people in every race, so don't limit yourself.
    What makes you think I don't get out? WBurg, Kentucky is a magical place.

I have a thing for women around my height with dark hair. If they have light skin then I like straight hair. If they have a darker skin tone then curly hair ftw.

never been too much into Asians, but there are some exceptions.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Icon11

What makes you think I don't get out? WBurg, Kentucky is a magical place.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Wow, you just pwnt yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    I have a thing for women around my height with dark hair. If they have light skin then I like straight hair. If they have a darker skin tone then curly hair ftw.
    That's nice, pal. v:)v

Icon5

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Wow, you just pwnt yourself!

uhhhhhhhhhh, are you high tonight?