Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Spore talk!

I really hope those people are just kidding and not actually that stupid.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Of course not, these people either don't have any idea what those lines mean, and the ones that do, think that the original poster doesn't, just like that idiot I just quoted.

No eyes, and mouth on butt:

That rickroll was too epic.

BTW guys is online any funner?
    I have the 'offline' version to test it out, and if it's great I'll go buy it, but you know... it REALLY seems like you guys are saying it's mostly crap. I've heard some bad things...
    1)It's VERY monotonous (more so than most MMORPGs?)
    2)It's RTS for noobs (Very easy)
    3)It doesn't have much content, and the storyline is easily finished(?)

I mean seriously, I'm not gonna pay 50 bucks if it'll last me 1~3 days... last time I bought a game was brawl, and I did get some serious hours out of it though. If it's that little bit for that much, I just pirate the crap. :[
    Gone with the wind

Maybe if you play as an "aggresive" race it's easy, but since I'm a merchant in the space stage, it's taken me quite some time to make some good progress.

The only thing you get from going online is the huge amount of random creatures, the offline version has like maybe 500 different creatures, but Jesus I keep seeing the same ones over and over.

The RTS portions of the game are laughable, not very fun because they are overly simplistic, goog thing they're over quickly.

The space stage is the deepest one, I like just finding new planets and populating/sculpting them, it's quite fun.