Thread: 17th September 2008 - [MSEA] Malaysia updates completed!

Icon3 17th September 2008 - [MSEA] Malaysia updates completed!

We have successfully updated and added Malaysia's NPCs and quests on our site!

Not only that, we have also updated Malaysia's monster drops. A very big thank you to all Maplers who had responded to us and had been contributing towards the drops and updates through e-mail and the forum!

We would appreciate it if you could kindly inform us via e-mail or the forum if there are any missing drop that is not listed on the site yet :)

- cLoUd3z

Default Yabber Doo Drops

As referred to your recent added drop list for Yabber doo, i found that there are several drops that are not listed.

1. Green Scarab
    2. Black Seraph Cape

I've been training there since the map was released and i think the info is reliable
    :)

chornxx
    cass

Default Charmer's Useable Drop

I have switch from rodeo to charmer training juz few days...

A new drop that i found from charmer is crossbow production simulator... hope to find more new drops... :)

Icon3

Ah, thanks guys for updating us about this. I will check on the drops and add them to the site now (:

Again there is a few drops i get recently from the Yabber Doo. A good place for farming a guess!!!

this are a few drops not on the list.

1. dex crystal ore
    2. dark raven (internet cafe item)
    3. angel's wings (internet cafe item)

i got those dark raven (lvl 70) and angel's wing (lvl58) and both are internet cafe item. it will disappear after disconnected from maple story.

chornxx
    perma lvl 35

Thanks again dude! Will update them on the site.

Do keep the updates coming in (;