Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Sleepywood Sucks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Despite the fact that you can no longer respond to this, I will state that I indeed added in my post that "unless you're counting type", since I've had a site that did, but seeing as it was for a different game, guess what? OMG it still doesn't count. No one is going to make another MapleStory website, it would be stupid.
    New sites come out all the time, great examples of this is the maplesim site, the old .gif gallery, the sounds gallery, user blogs from KMS or basically anyone with a blog. Just because you're unoriginal doesn't there's nothing left to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    The administrators of Sw are/directly associate with the biggest meso/character sellers.

I know this for a fact because I was one of them for the longest time. They even IP banned me when I uttered a slight word of it, but I let them know real quick that that **** wasn't gonna settle with me too well.
    You were a meso seller? Was it a setup like you see in youtube videos with a whole room of computers, each of them hacking, and then just you monitoring it, or was it just you on a computer?

Quote Originally Posted by GoPostal View Post
    Slepywood forums... where it's impossible to never break a rule.
    Or maybe the internet isn't a nice place and we've all broken or at least bent the rules in some way.

I suggest one or both of you use the ignore feature. Thread cleaned up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    I suggest one or both of you use the ignore feature. Thread cleaned up.
    In all seriousness, who was I arguing with here? I'm actually serious, too many threads... :confused:

Sleepywood=DeviantART=***s for mods and mad flamers and no rights

Guy, are you serious. Why are you bumping everything from November? Are you secretly Sonic/Horatio?!
    Gone with the wind

sleepywood dosent suck, its just different.

sleepywood has much more posters so u dont get to know everyones personality there. like one guy gets flamed in one thread and loved in another.

then hidden-street has less posters and most of us know each other better so u get flamed in one thread ur likely to get flamed in another. its more like family in my view.