Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    E-motion is liast thing we need to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMSFrog View Post
    btw, maplestory sucks.
    So... and Al gore sucks too? :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Octo View Post
    The famous 4chan and myg0t areas?
    nope. It's....

i was gonna post the lyrics but since i have a warning right now and he curses a lot in song i decided not to post it.

Oh god, I didn't even want to think THAT far down the spectrum, Zig.
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    E-motion is liast thing we need to see.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    nope. It's....

i was gonna post the lyrics but since i have a warning right now and he curses a lot in song i decided not to post it.
    I love how he's holding a five.

For me, it's...
    SouthPerry = Hidden-Street > SleepyWood > Basil Market

Adura is the biggest ass you'll ever meet.

Banned

Why it's almost as if Sleepywood acts like a privately owned, not-officiated with maple website run by a creator and some of his/her friends!

Thank god HS is NOTHING like that... -_-

Then again, the mods over there are actually donators? *questions Adura and his ways. Then again, again, Basil Market is 10x worst than Sleepywood?

Surely because basil and sleepywood are a city filled with morons, and even stomping on a bug can get you a warning. HiddenStreet, SouthPerry (and possibly MapleTip) is a town that there isn't that much people like those two, but good mods here. Other unknown websites like HappyMapling is a small desolate village that there isn't that much crime. The point is, the more vistors come to the site, administrators hire random people (especially pants on heads people for the forums that's really crammed with 40 people in the forums) to help patrol the morons who breaks the rule book. Forums is like a location where anything happens. In city, you expect crime to happen, so does sleepywood, in which some moron decides to necropost for absolutely no reason, the poster is warned and the topic is locked. As for towns, villages or other terms that determine how many people there are, numbers are less so to speculate that there are less mods, less headaches.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Then again, the mods over there are actually donators? *questions Adura and his ways. Then again, again, Basil Market is 10x worst than Sleepywood?

Surely because basil and sleepywood are a city filled with morons, and even stomping on a bug can get you a warning. HiddenStreet, SouthPerry (and possibly MapleTip) is a town that there isn't that much people like those two, but good mods here. Other unknown websites like HappyMapling is a small desolate village that there isn't that much crime. The point is, the more vistors come to the site, administrators hire random people (especially pants on heads people for the forums that's really crammed with 40 people in the forums) to help patrol the morons who breaks the rule book. Forums is like a location where anything happens. In city, you expect crime to happen, so does sleepywood, in which some moron decides to necropost for absolutely no reason, the poster is warned and the topic is locked. As for towns, villages or other terms that determine how many people there are, numbers are less so to speculate that there are less mods, less headaches.
    QFT

this post instills much wisdom in our minds :)

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    QFT

this post instills much wisdom in our minds :)
    Yes it does :D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post

You turned 2 sentences into a paragraph, I suppose that's a feat worth accolades, kudos!

I wasn't aware that SW made donators mods, or gave them special perks; I can't say that the mods at HS are that dynamite, but they're more interpersonal; in SW they're like unicorns, here they're like cops - you don't see them too often, but they're not hard to find.