Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TheMSFrog

Quote Originally Posted by TheMSFrog View Post
    what position you play?

Runningback but I had to catch a pass. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by masterchocobo View Post
    Lol, some fanfiction?

Prologue: The Beginning of the 24th End

TheMSFrog chuckles to himself, unaware of the swelling emotions of flaming and rage within a few other denizens. His constant whining and overall plain stupidity will come back to haunt him in later times.

History shall repeat itself...

The Lynching Wars have begun. Already, Sergeant ElderDragon, Corporal Teleclast, and Field Marshal PhoenixRider have readied their forces to bring down another one of their archnemeses.

Will these wars ever truly cease? Time and time again, a ruler of morons steps up to the plate, challenging to take over the world of HS for his own.

"God, another one?" ElderDragon muttered. The Inderpaul regime left a harsh, yet satisfying effect on the HS Army. The evil dictator was struck down by the deities of HS, sealing him deep within the annals of the realm's history.

"He can't be that bad, right?" I piped up. Oh, that reminds me. I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm General MasterChocobo, not to mention the head caretaker of one of our type of steeds known as the Chocobo. They're pretty cute, and yet they make vicious weapons of claws and beaks in close combat.

Aside from that, I'm a part-time writer (as you see right now), and a semi-famous figure throughout the world.

"General, you know never to underestimate the enemy," the field marshal remarked. He was right. During the Inderpaul regime, it was the tyrant who especially targetted my forces again and again, occasionally pushing me into a corner.

"Heh, I don't need you to remind me."
    I demand more of your awesome writings.

Chapter 1: Getting To Know The Army

First off, I'd like to say that this army had seen the worst of times. Primarily at the beginning. The field marshal, corporal, and I didn't exactly become buddy-pals when they first came to this world.

The sergeant is an expert in the arcane. Once we waged a mini-war against each other, over a dispute of whether or not priests of the faith should have the ability to use arrows like them archers.

The field marshal, well... actually, I can't remember why we had a quarrel. I could check the library where the everyday goings of the world are recorded, but I'm too lazy. Maybe some other time.

Like I said before, there are deities ruling over this realm. They were pitiful humans like us before, but they were promoted to rule over this realm with the two original gods, Cloudz and Saigo.

Some however, have been preoccupied with their own problems, and so, our most active deities are Turles, an obligatory cat lover, and Wigum, a furry who recently got married to the love of her life (which, worth noting, is not a deity).

That is not to say that we still have a few quarrels within the army. Recruit "Sonic the Hedgehog" has been launching attacks without his superior's approval (not that he really needs any, but...)

Oh! I forgot to mention this! The army is purely militia; that is to say, when there is no danger, the army does not exist until a threat arises to take over HS.

Needless to say, our skills have not waned. We shall teach our new recruits, including a young cadet named Brigade the art of vanquishing the foe and preserving the tranquility of HS.

I warn you Brigade; it is a treacherous journey up ahead. Strive on! Strive!
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

Icon13

you're gonna make brigade a hotsands badass.

Why, yes I am.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

funny story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy

Icon11

I'm a god though.

Banned

Lol, some fanfiction?

Prologue: The Beginning of the 24th End

TheMSFrog chuckles to himself, unaware of the swelling emotions of flaming and rage within a few other denizens. His constant whining and overall plain stupidity will come back to haunt him in later times.

History shall repeat itself...

The Lynching Wars have begun. Already, Sergeant ElderDragon, Corporal Teleclast, and Field Marshal PhoenixRider have readied their forces to bring down another one of their archnemeses.

Will these wars ever truly cease? Time and time again, a ruler of morons steps up to the plate, challenging to take over the world of HS for his own.

"God, another one?" ElderDragon muttered. The Inderpaul regime left a harsh, yet satisfying effect on the HS Army. The evil dictator was struck down by the deities of HS, sealing him deep within the annals of the realm's history.

"He can't be that bad, right?" I piped up. Oh, that reminds me. I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm General MasterChocobo, not to mention the head caretaker of one of our type of steeds known as the Chocobo. They're pretty cute, and yet they make vicious weapons of claws and beaks in close combat.

Aside from that, I'm a part-time writer (as you see right now), and a semi-famous figure throughout the world.

"General, you know never to underestimate the enemy," the field marshal remarked. He was right. During the Inderpaul regime, it was the tyrant who especially targetted my forces again and again, occasionally pushing me into a corner.

"Heh, I don't need you to remind me."
    What the BBQ? If you're above me then I'm at least a colonel...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    I'm a god though.
    I'm the worshiper, but you're the one prostrating yourself for me. ;)

First off, I'd like to say that this army had seen the worst of times. Primarily at the beginning. The field marshal, corporal, and I didn't exactly become buddy-pals when they first came to this world.

The sergeant is an expert in the arcane. Once we waged a mini-war against each other, over a dispute of whether or not priests of the faith should have the ability to use arrows like them archers.

The field marshal, well... actually, I can't remember why we had a quarrel. I could check the library where the everyday goings of the world are recorded, but I'm too lazy. Maybe some other time.

Like I said before, there are deities ruling over this realm. They were pitiful humans like us before, but they were promoted to rule over this realm with the two original gods, Cloudz and Saigo.

Some however, have been preoccupied with their own problems, and so, our most active deities are Turles, an obligatory cat lover, and Wigum, a furry who recently got married to the love of her life (which, worth noting, is not a deity).

That is not to say that we still have a few quarrels within the army. Recruit "Sonic the Hedgehog" has been launching attacks without his superior's approval (not that he really needs any, but...)

Oh! I forgot to mention this! The army is purely militia; that is to say, when there is no danger, the army does not exist until a threat arises to take over HS.

Needless to say, our skills have not waned. We shall teach our new recruits, including a young cadet named Brigade the art of vanquishing the foe and preserving the tranquility of HS.

I shall take on the job.

That's one nice tale

Screw that ElderDragon, they're just titles.

Fine, I lied. I aspire to be General, but that's in my dreams only. That's for people like Strata. I'm a Sergeant, jus' like you.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!