Thread: Ive got a few questions.

Default Ive got a few questions.

Ok I have looked all over the place and gatherd as much information as I can. This did answer a few of my questions. But ive got 3 right now that I cant seem to figure out.

1. I have a lvl 36 Spearman. I plan to max hyper body as soon as mastry is at lvl 20. Reason why is because I am always training in a party with my cousin who is a lvl 45 cleric. Right now we MCPQ so I plan to catch up to his lvl. Is this a good idea. Please list the pros and cons. Thx

2. Final Attack for my spearman. I have looked at the pros and cons, but I just cant make up my mind. If I dont max it what then? Im a pure polearm user, so Im not going hybrid. Where would the points go if I dont get it?

3. Whats the best way to train up a low lvl person? Get them to at least lvl 30 so they can MCPQ with me. I have...
    Lighting mage lvl 47
    Spearman lvl 36
    Cleric lvl 40
    And random chars lvl 15-25

What would be the best way? Like where and what monsters? I know that they gain xp from monsters that are 5 lvls above them. But I want to know if there is a trick that you guys know about.

Thank you for your time and I appretaite your answers.
    My three Maplers

"He who is without sin may cast the first stone"
    Probably the wisest saying ever. That and look beofre you leap :P

Yes I scored really hi :P

Fun Hard Quiz

You'll want final attack.

It speeds up training and provides a near seamless attack.

From my little experience...

1. I have a lvl 36 Spearman. I plan to max hyper body as soon as mastry is at lvl 20. Reason why is because I am always training in a party with my cousin who is a lvl 45 cleric. Right now we MCPQ so I plan to catch up to his lvl. Is this a good idea. Please list the pros and cons. Thx
    First, it is not necessary to max mastery in the early stage, yet, level 19 is enough, because 1 extra accuracy would not affect that much in game.

After mastery, spearman will choose to max either, final attack or hyperbody. From this, you have to choose what role you want to play as a spearman. If you want to be an attacker, choose FA. If supporter, then HB.

Pros of FA - Higher Damage Dealer
    Pros of HB - Support party by maxing their HP and MP

2. Final Attack for my spearman. I have looked at the pros and cons, but I just cant make up my mind. If I dont max it what then? Im a pure polearm user, so Im not going hybrid. Where would the points go if I dont get it?
    Nothing would matter if you did not max them, just, low damage dealer compared to those who learned FA.
    Points will go to HB if you choose not to max FA 1st.

These are just my one cent anyway.
    Aquila MapleChar :
    vFr0z3nMag3v - Priest - Lvl 7x ll vFr0z3n51n2v - Assasin - Lvl 4x
    vFr0z3nH3r0v - Fighter - Lvl 5x ll vFr0z3nB0w5v - Archer - Lvl 1x
    vFr0z3nD172v - Bandit - Lvl 4x ll vFr0z3nIc3Lv - Magician - Lvl 2x
    Long-term Goals :
    Fighter -> Crusader [ ] ll Archer -> Hunter [ ] ll Bandit -> Chief Bandit [ ] ll Magician -> I/L Wizard [ ]
    Yesterday (9/30/2008) :
    Level up Bandit [x]
    Today (10/1/2008) :
    Level up Bandit [x]
    Level up Magician