Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Perma-noob question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perma-noob question

Default Perma-noob question

im about to start a perma-noob in bello with around 5mil in funding. is that ok to start funding a pn?

p.s.
    im trying to merchant abit so that price is gonna grow sooner or later...

Spoiler!

5 mil is a lot for a Beginner.
    So yeah, you don't need "godly" items at all, so it would probably fund you till level 40/50.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

sweet! even more motivation to carry this one for awhile

Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    So yeah, you don't need "godly" items at all, so it would probably fund you till level 40/50.
    I'm not sure that's enough if you want to buy a godly tuna (which is what you need to deal even subdecent damage)

You don't need a godly tuna to deal good damage, look at its attack clean, alot more than any class has untill maybe 6x if you buy a scrolled weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    YOU SUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    I can't believe it. I'm in a list!

Icon3 I ...I like pie

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post

if he doesnt use it right or like buys tons of crud ... it prolly wont even last him till 35 ...

that 5 mil should get a above average weapon ... and alot of 10% scrolls
    and 30% scrolls

100% or 70% scrolls for weapon if u plan to change it later on
    60% for armor
    10% for the glove (prolly a work glove)

this plan is because the work glove is your best choice .. for 10% because that is a extremely good glove for 10% since you prolly wont change it any time soon. 60% for armor because 30% is too risk because it is prone to destroy your item ... and if you scrolled it up before with a few 60s and then finish it off with a 30% you got a 50/50 chance it will get destroyed and all that money u used

(I expect there will be criticisism as i post this .. so yeah) (most of my posts have criticisism already ... so i dont mind)
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

Banned

5m ~ it is a large enough amount for a beginer ,:;) you want merchant , how ?

Icon3

Meh, you probably need like a STR++Sauna Robe, ATK++ WG and a good weapon, but that's pretty much it.
    All of them together can cost up to 200 mil, so good luck o.o

But you can just use ordinary weapons if you don't have enuff money.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

Banned

Doesn't how funded you are, it's more like more patience are you to lvl it (especially when it's dexless)

You can make a decent beginner for idk 500k?

Henesy's weapon shop for 1337 pownage items (really)
    If you have some spare nx, you can use that to buy some spiceness in your equips.
    If you want, you can put together things such as an accuracy glove or shoes for very cheep.

Also, mainly, keep your eye out for that lvl 25 pumpkin staff. It is EXTREAMLY useful, and necessary if you want to cpq.

EDIT: Sorry for the extreme gravedigging, I didn't really look at the timestamp