Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirate job approaching

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    I hear rumors they are going to ruin pirates by nerfing the weapons like they did in showa
    Showa would have been human vs human violence.

Pirates are human vs monster.

PETA PETA BOOP BOOP '

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
    I remember reading something about a pirate town in that giant pirate thread on hidden street..

but it wouldn't even matter, beginners only pay 80 ~ 100 mesos to switch towns in victoria
    Nope, a new town called Nautius Port is pirates home.
    hi

Nautilus Port, not Nautus port. D:
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

people make me laugh. guys, dont judge pirates on the merit of beta testing videos. the whole point of beta testing is to find bugs, they were not focused on balancing the skills and the classes until after they had a chance to make sure the skills worked properly.

they were underpowered in beta, yes, but that was because the skills were being bug tested. they eventually reworked the skill power later. we have more info from beta then we do the finished class.

in the end, the point of a pirate is not power, but speed of attack. they are the suposed to be the fastest attackers in the game, which balances out the fact that there attack itself isnt the strongest.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Nice, except for the fact that most infighter skills take 1-3 seconds to charge up.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    people make me laugh. guys, dont judge pirates on the merit of beta testing videos. the whole point of beta testing is to find bugs, they were not focused on balancing the skills and the classes until after they had a chance to make sure the skills worked properly.

they were underpowered in beta, yes, but that was because the skills were being bug tested. they eventually reworked the skill power later. we have more info from beta then we do the finished class.

in the end, the point of a pirate is not power, but speed of attack. they are the suposed to be the fastest attackers in the game, which balances out the fact that there attack itself isnt the strongest.
    Well, that's good at least. I can imagine that they'll be KSing a lot, tho. e_e
    iSpazzcakes-->
    Spazzcakes ~ Level 4x Fighter on Kradia::________x
    Shimochan ~ Level 2x magician on Windia
    x________::citrusMANGO ~ level 1x islander on Khaini
    freethewhales

Again, infighters are slow as hell ◄‗◄
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by San-Lzu View Post
    Again, infighters are slow as hell ◄‗◄
    well u said urself that some of they skills need to charge-up,but they are fast,not like a capitain but fast.
    i am a llama,u are a llama,he is a llama,we are a llama,they are a llama

Let me reprase that, an infighter's moves have either a delay, charge, or cooldown time of some sort.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Banned

Either way

Pirates might be why I even bother to play Maplestory anymore