Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirate job approaching

Slime

Default Pirate job approaching

I have realised that the pirate versions are released according to the date the game was released. For example, Korean was the earliest, so they had pirate the earliest. Just like thailand, they had it yesterday and i think it was the 4th version of maplestory and also the pirate version to be launched. The 5th and 6th version of maplestory, sea and global, are going to get them soon i suppose since they are released in order. Hopefully SEA and Global get them at the same time. ^^;)
    Administrator of MapleWiki, member in Hidden-Street forums......

I heard (in Kradia) That the pirate class is coming out as a "new years treat"

or something like that... I dont know who'd want to be a pirate, they are overpowered mechanical pieces of CRAP. I saw one of those videos of the 3rd job advancment gunner thingy use a minigun...

Its a bandit's savage blow in the form of a ranger's and sniper's Strafe.

Wayyyyyy overpowered in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Slime

bye bye bandits? We'll see! Stay tuned one the same Maple channel and at the same Maple time!
    ZarethKnyght - Level 30 Fighter
    BalanPone - Level 51 Cleric

Banned

Well, most of the "major" updates, like 3rd and 4th jobs came out around December-January time, so assuming they keep up with that, v63 or so I'd say would have pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    I heard (in Kradia) That the pirate class is coming out as a "new years treat"

or something like that... I dont know who'd want to be a pirate, they are overpowered mechanical pieces of CRAP. I saw one of those videos of the 3rd job advancment gunner thingy use a minigun...

Its a bandit's savage blow in the form of a ranger's and sniper's Strafe.

Wayyyyyy overpowered in my opinion.
    By your course of thinking, no one would be an Assassin. Who WOULDN'T run to these classes?

If they fixed the skill points for past 1st job being able to change late without a problem, be ready to see most beginners turn into pirates.
    Gone with the wind

was this posted here? Gamepro mag for this month~

Spoiler!

Credits to basil market btw, not my weird looking thumb!
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

One girl(?) mentioned that to me while I was HPQing. She said her gamepro magazine said next week.. but I see nothing on that page about a date..
    DANSU DANSU REBURUTION!!
    and all the haters are like.. "Auawwwww"

Drake

Yah, yah, after about 3 months of the release Pirates will be marked as the ultimate fail. Why?

Gunslingers damage stinks. That is when I am being nice. Don't say "If I have a high weapon attack WG and other weapon attack raising items my damage will increase" because that's not even true. I have a LV. 40Gunslinger with a +8 WG. Damage? Equal to a freaking Lv.30 Assasin.

The only time both Pirates really shine are in 3rd and 4th Job. And in 3rd Job, they only shine during the 100s.

Whoever said Gunslingers get miniguns are lying. That doesn't happen.
    Spoiler!

Banned

^ Second'd.

I had one on an *ahem* server, and in 4th job, that "rapid fire skill" is about over half as weak as hurricane. And this was with some of the best equips you could get, plus apple'd.

If anything, I'm hoping when this does come out to global, people rush to sell their godly crap to make crappy pirates, and I'll go score then, kek.

Everyone will still get beginner as a career choice.