Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics thread

Icon11

You know, I think Palin's done a fine job of raising her kids and would make an excellent leader for this country - oh wait, NO. Pregnant daughter and THIS little monster:

Spoiler!

hahahhahahahahaha....

I like how she flipped that kid off, and that grandmother just smiled back.
    Spoiler!

Icon11

There's another where she's making a horrid pouty face. I can't imagine flipping someone off as a kid that age - my parents would have murdered me. And to do it at a public event? I guess it's not like she really has a mom, anyway. Palin keeps popping out babies but won't be there to take care of them and the hubby's off fishing or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    There's another where she's making a horrid pouty face. I can't imagine flipping someone off as a kid that age
    You have absolutely no idea....

Icon11

My IDEA is that I had real parents who raised me to be polite in public and the consequences if I had done that would not be pretty. She's got like 15 spoiled children who have turned out to be trash. If you can't take care of your own family, you can't take care of the whole country.

My IDEA is that I had real parents who raised me to be polite in public and the consequences if I had done that would not be pretty. She's got like 15 spoiled children who have turned out to be trash. If you can't take care of your own family, you can't take care of the whole country.
    HA! Funny. You obviously have never ever dealt with kids now a days.

I blame media for this. And despite what everyone says, media is partially to blame for kids these days.

I also remember regan not being such a great father neither. He turned up fine.

Icon11

It's not as if I didn't know about such things as a kid. :confused: I'd say it's more of a Myspace generation thing, not "media" in general. I had tv and movies that were a terrible influence. I was spoiled. But if that worthless brat had been taught any sort of manners, she would think twice before doing that at a public event. YOU HAVE TO BLAME THE PARENTS KRN. If you go, "Oh it's the media" then you are basically one of the advocates for banning violent video games and things.

Every single kid seems to have narcissistic personality disorder. No one's really interested in what type of coffee everyone else bought today, but everyone has to write all about it online and post pics of themselves drinking it. Ugh. That girl is no different. She thinks "Oh my mom is important and I am the governor's daughter and no teachers will stand up to me in school and my parents are never home to enforce any rules so I can always do what I want forever." Just meteor blast this planet already.

The reason it matters more if Palin is a good parent, rather than Reagan (or the current Bush with his party whore daughters) is because she's this ultra-Christian-Conservative, family-focused, blah blah blah total hypocrite.

The reason it matters more if Palin is a good parent, rather than Reagan (or the current Bush with his party whore daughters) is because she's this ultra-Christian-Conservative, family-focused, blah blah blah total hypocrite.
    I do not see how she's a hypocrite.

She did not force her kid to get an abortion. She opposed it in fact. She

No matter what Palin is, her daughter's personal life is her's. Not Palin's. Palin can't stop every single thing her daughter does. None of the parents can.
    it doesn't matter if Palin had 'the talk'. Kids will do what they want to do.

How do you know what she does to her kids anyway? Are you so close to them that you know that she beats them? Her husband is a drunk? She has a **** problem? She doesn't feed her kids?

Beyond ridiculous at this point.

You people shouldn't become something of a really cliche politician. What a disgrace.

I was brought up with good morals. I see some other kids my age that are spoiled with NO common sense. I was taught to be polite, courteous, and well behaved.

I see this with mostly the overachieving asians. They're book smart, but for anything outside of that, they're dumb as nails.

As for the little kids.. what the hell.

Take my little brother's friend. Cell phone, Ipod(s), plasma tvs, wii, 360, ps3, everything they want.

At 10 years old. Most little kids have cell phones though. Its like the new game boy.

Most parents don't give a crap about how their children are raised. They're overindulged and use technology as a substitute for parenting.

I just had some really bitter celery that left an aftertaste that smells like burnt fireworks.

haha

Icon11

Krn, do not tell me you haven't said in some thread about kids imitating a video game or whatever that it's the parents fault. You are looking directly at the face of every child that acts that way when you look at that little girl. And telling ME that she was against her daughter getting an abortion is meaningless. I'm pro choice. A child does not have the right to personal privacy until they are 18 years of age. She. Is. A. Bad. Parent. A child is not a dog. You can't just provide it food and shelter and pat yourself on the back.