Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid

That sucks big time.

Personally I don't like the presence of the cops and would have laid him out first. Well, look at the bright side, at least now you know what to do when something like this happens aga- wait, you put "hireshi" on the side of the car? What does that stand for anyways?

side note: Wrong section.

Icon11

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    Your car is purple and it has Hireshi on the sides of it.
    Was going to post exactly this. I mean...lol.

lol

Plus you're hireshi and you act like an ass around here all the time, so I'm assuming you antagonized him to a greater degree than you'd have us know. Don't get in arguments with drunken ****phobes when you're not online.

Banned

People who think purple is a bad color are stupid

This thread proves it

Phantom Watch

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    People who think purple is a bad color are stupid

This thread proves it
    thats a pretty big generalization. the real Horatio Caine wouldn't make such a leap in logic now would he?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    He seems dim. You could sneak into his house and scratch "I'm a no good drunk who likes to scratch up his own car" into his car with a screwdriver. Then he'll be so confused.
    NO. Hand Grenades are the answer to everything.

But too bad for the car. There are way too many retards out there.
    No more sig. Thinking.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_hireshi

The lulz, they have began.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_hireshi

The lulz, they have began.
    hireshi is a speed racer? how can he diss you? go go go, go go speed racer, hireshi's a demon on wheels!....

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Plus you're hireshi and you act like an ass around here all the time

I am an ass all the time? I haven't even been posting for weeks, and the ONLY time I really argued with someone was when this ADD kid started to flame me for no reason. Don't make things up. You old dried up woman, geesh. [OH YES, AN INSULT]

On topic: I brought my friends to witness but it didn't really help. They still go with their cause of us bruising up his face. Stupid ****s all of them. That $300 paint job is his entire car so no point in taking revenge, really. Except for crushing his face, but that's too low for my standards. So I have decided to just live with the paint job and refrain from bringing my own car next time.

Edit: The older white people seem a bit confused right now. What IS the point of having hireshi on my car? IT'S MEEH. IT'S MEEH CAR. IT'S MEEH CHOICE.
    And it represents me since everyone call me by that name.
    And the color purple isn't really more *** than 20 year old's playing an age 7 restricted game now is it?

Let us sum up the differences:
    Fresh purple car: Can be sold for $20,000+, boosts your personal status, status symbol, and, as I already said, IT'S KEWL. I'm fresh?

20 year old's playing an age 7 restricted game: It deflates your hygiene (since most of them spend 6hours + a day training (lulz)), it's not very attracting for the other gender, so probably nothing's gonna happen for you, except for a 200lb woman. Not fresh?
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Insulting Ulyana, probably biggest misakeyou'll make around here. If you have a bad reputation, and you seem like someone who does stupid ****, insulting a reputable member isn't the smartest thing to do.

Since you're talking about MapleStory, I'll point out that first of all it's 13, your mental age. Deflates your hygeine? Driving in a purple car that's obviously so crap and has such a low resell value you wrote your NAME on it doesn't? O_O
    A good deal of people here don't even PLAY these games (Or any) at all, so you're pretty much barking in the goddamn dark in this section, I suggest you look around before making retarded comments.
    Gone with the wind

Drake

It's at times like this I take my AK-47 out from my closet....
    Spoiler!